Taking The Offer

That One Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

15 minutes later Kyuhyun arrived. Yoona was still sitting outside in the cold when he spotted her. He got out of his car and walked up to her.

“Ya are you crazy? You’re gonna get sick.” He scolded and pulled her from the bench and into his car. “Were you trying to freeze yourself?!” Yoona turned to him.

“I’ll do it. The offer. I’ll take it.” Yoona stated. A grin form on his face.

 

“Wow. You know I was almost thinking I’d never convince you.” He smirked.

“But I have conditions.” She told him. He raised an eyebrow and looked at her. “Pay off all the debts and bills my family has. Including surgery and treatment for my dad.”

“That’s it?” He chuckled “I can do that.”

“Also, this baby-”

“Our baby.” He cut in. Yoona glared at him. “As for the baby, I’ll take it. Just like I said. Look. I understand that you want your future and everything sooo I’ll take care of you. You’ll come live with me. I’ll get you home tutors once you start showing more. As for your boyfriend-”

“Don’t talk about him.” Yoona cut him off. “We broke up.” Kyuhyun’s eyes widened. “I couldn’t let him but stuck in all this. He doesn’t have to know about this.”

“He doesn’t know? Ahh you don’t want him to know. That’s why you broke up with him? So basically he’ll hate me even more when he thinks you left him for me.” Kyuhyun paused and chuckled. “I can deal with it. So from now on… you’re my fiancee.”

“Fiancee?!” Yoona shouted.

“Shh!” he ordered. “We have to make it believable. Plus do you think my mom is just going to let you stay because I got you pregnant? We need to say that we’re getting married. Plus… It won’t be that hard to pretend you love me.” He grinned with a conceited smile.

“My dad is going to kill me.” Yoona buried her face in her palms and sighed.

“I’ll tell him that I’ll take responsibility and that I’ll married you.” Kyuhyun stated simply. “Here’s the plan. First we’ll go tell my parents, tell them you’re pregnant, and that we wanna get married after the baby is born so for now we are engaged. After all that, we’ll go and tell your parents. Then you’ll come live with me as my fiancee. We’ll start in...two days? Deal?”

Yoona just nodded nonchalantly. Kyuhyun extended his hand. She just stared at it so he shook it a little. She sighed and shook it. As she tried to let go, he held on. He just looked forward and started to drive.

“Ya. Let go! Where are you going?” she struggled.

“Stop or else all three of us would get hurt.” He teased. “Because you called me over here and rushed me, I didn’t get a chance to eat.” He snickered.

“You can go alone.” She said coldly.

“That’s not fun. Plus we have to practice being all lovey dovey.” He smirked. Yoona rolled her eyes. They got to the restaurant and he dragged her in there. Of course it was a 5 star restaurant with an amazing view. He asked for a table next to the window that overlooked the lights of Seoul. “Order what you want.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter