Hate.

That One Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just a reminder. 
Words in Italic are thoughts.
~~ These superscripts are images. 
Enjoy the story! <3 

Yoona froze in shock for a moment. She could smell the alcohol on his breath as he breathed on her neck. 

"Please let go.. What do you want? You're drunk..Please." Yoona begged to the unknown man. Her eyes shut tightly and fearful tears escaped from her eyes. 

"See the thing is.." He paused for a moment. "I want you." he whispered. Yoona began to weep. "Wait are you crying?!" He let go in shock. "Ya Ya stop." He turned her around and shook her lightly for her to open her eyes. But her eyes wouldn't. She swung her open hand and landed a slap on his cheek then kicked his shin. Quickly she ran without looking back at him. 

"Wait!" He shouted in pain as he limped but did he best to run. He managed to grab her in time before she could open the door. He twirled her around and pushed her against the wall lightly. Putting both his hands on the door on each side of her so she couldn't run any where. Yoona shivered in fear, her eyes squeezed shut tightly, her head faced down and she bit her lower lip. "Stop. I'm sorry. Look at me!" He demanded. Yoona shook her head frantically. "Yoona!" He shouted. Yoona's eyes opened in shock when she heard her name. Their eyes met and Yoona's jaw dropped. 

"You ! Why would you scare me like that!?!" Yoona burst into tears as she pounded her fist on Kyuhyun's body. 

"Ow! Ow! Ya!" he grabbed her hands and pushed them up against the wall. "That ing hurts!" He shouted. 

"It was suppose to!" She retorted. His grip got tighter and he moved up closer. His nose grazed against her. 

"What are you doing?!" She muttered in shock, trying to wiggle out of his grip. 

"I could do whatever I want to you." He stated and gave a sly smirk. 

"I'll scream." She threatened. Kyuhyun chuckled and huffed. 

"Scream then. This is a club. For one, this is a club the music is loud. Two, the people don't exactly care.. matter of fact they'll probably think you're just .. having fun." His smirk grew wider. 

"Stop!" Yoona began to scream. "Help! Help!" 

"Ya! Shush!" Kyuhyun demanded. 

"NO!" Yoona disobeyed and shouted louder. 

"AISH! I said shush!" Kyuhyun cupped Yoona's face and kissed her forcefully. Yoona's eyes were wide, tried to mutter words but they were hushed by Kyuhyun's lips. Her one hand began free and she keep hitting Kyuhyun's chest, but he ign

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter