Secret Glances

That One Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Are you hungry or-” He stopped in his tracks when he saw Yoona sitting on the couch with her head leaned onto the arm of the chair and her eyes closed. He went closer to her and swayed his hand over her face. No reaction. He observed her face closely. Looking at every feature. Yoona’s eyes fluttered open suddenly. Both of them froze in place, just staring at each other.

He doesn't say anything. Lost in the moment, he moves in closer. He stares at her lips and his.

" Kyuhyun-ssi!" She jumped up in shock. She sat up on the couch and looked away. "I'll pretend like that didn't just happen." She stands up, but Kyuhyun pulls her back to sit. Yoona stares at Kyuhyun with widened eyes. He was on one knee in front of her face. Holding her wrist down so she couldn't move. He inched closer up into her face. She tried to moved back but he just gradually moved In closer. She ended up with her back on the back of the couch and Kyuhyun inches away from her, locking her down with his arms.

"Why are you so scared?" Kyuhyun asked with a smirk.

"W - what are you doing?" Yoona stuttered.

"What do you think?" Kyuhyun chuckled lightly and turned his head slightly.

"I think you should move." Yoona said softly.

"I don't want to. I like being like this." He arched his eyebrow and smirked widely.

"G-get away." Yoona muttered , getting tongue tied as she tried to wiggle from his grip. Kyuhyun moved closer and closer. Yoona closed her eyes and turned away.

He looked at her perfect profile. He saw how her eyes were so tightly shut and how her cheeks were getting really red.

"I had fun today." He whispered in a husky voice into her ear.

Kyuhyun smiled a bit before letting her go. Yoona shoved him out of the way and ran to the other side of the room.  

"W - why are you like this?!" Yoona screeched. Kyuhyun placed a finger on his lips, telling to her to quiet down as he point to the room Hyun was in.  

"I'm hungry. You should cook." He declared and sat down on the couch. Yoona’s eyebrows narrowed in confusement while looking at him, sitting on the couch flipping through TV channels. He turned to her again. "You should start cooking." He waved his arm in the arm, signaling her to go.

Yoona had no energy to argue with the confusing man so she just made her way to the kitchen. She started looking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter