Decision.

That One Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I can't believe this." Yoona muttered. She placed her face in the palm of her hands. Kyuhyun stood there looking at her, contemplating silenting. Is it mines? Is it her boyfriend's? What if it is mines? .

"Sungmin... how long has she been pregnant?" Kyuhyun spoke out. Yoona's head shot up from her palms and she looked at them.

"Don't worry. I'm not keeping it." Yoona stated.

"You aren't?!" Kyuhyun gasped.

"I can't take care of it alone. I still have school. I have a life. I have to get an abortion." Yoona ranted.

"Alone? Your oh so boyfriend won't help you?" Kyuhyun teased. Secretly and slyly this was his way of figuring out if it was his.

"I don't want to put him through taking care of another guy's child!" Yoona snapped. Kyuhyun's eye widen.

"So it's mines? Really?" Kyuhyun questioned.

"I-I besides you, I haven't with anyone else recently." Her voice shook as she looked down with her eyebrows furrowed together and  you could see the sadness in her eyes.

"You're keeping the baby" Kyuhyun suddenly demanded. This shocked Yoona and Sungmin. They stared at him intently. "It's my kid. I won't let you abandon it. I know you don't want to either but you're only saying this because you're scared."

"But school and Taecyeon. I don't think I can handle the baby... I'm scared of being a mother." Yoona confessed.

"Look. I want this child. End of story." Kyuhyun said sternly. Yoona huffed in disbelief.

"This baby is in MY body!" Yoona argued. Kyuhyun was silence for a moment. He exchanged looks with Sungmin.

"I'll take care of you until the baby comes." Kyuhyun stared at Yoona's confused expression. "After you give birth, I'll take the baby and you can go on to live your life."

"You really want this baby?" Yoona  asked. Kyuhyun nodded. "Why?"

"It's my kid. The kid is gonna be really good looking with our genes. Plus it's my escape. My mom won't force me to marry if I have a kid on the way." Kyuhyun explained. "You'll live with me. I'll get you tutors so you won't be missing out on school. After the baby comes, I could care less on where you go. All you have to do is live silently with me for awhile."

"So I'm suppose to just lock myself in your house." Yoona bickered. "I have my own life. I have a boyfriend. My father.. when he finds out..."

"You can continue your life after. Your boyfriend.. that's for you to explain that you have a baby with me. I wonder if he could keep his cool after finding that it." Kyuhyun smirked. "I'll pay you. To carry my child."

Yoona grabbed the nearest thing she could grab, a tissue box, and whipped it at Kyuhyun. "I said I can't be bought!" Sungmin helped Kyuhyun and stopped Yoona from throwing more things.

"Calm down. Think of the person growing in you." Sungmin begged her. Yoona placed her hand on her stomach and glared at Kyuhyun.

"Look it's my child too. I have a say in it no matter what." Kyuhyun said seriously. Then Yoona phone began to ring in Kyuhyun's back pocket. He took it out and looked at the caller. "Your boyfriend." He handed her the phone with an annoyed expression. "Time to explain?" Kyuhyun smirked. Yoona rolled her eyes and took the call.

Yoona: Oppa.. sorry.

Taecyeon: Babe! Where are you? Are you o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter