Appa.

That One Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona stared at Kyuhyun as he spoke.

“I need to go. I’ll be back later.” He rushed out with Yoona being able to say nothing else. Yoona just sat there and watched as he left in a hurry from the call.

 

Kyuhyun knocked on the apartment door in a rush.

"Oh Kyuhyun you're already here." Eunhee answered. She waved for him to come inside. It was a small apartment, well kept and clean. "I wasn't expecting you to be so fast. I thought you'd be busy."

"Is everything okay? Is Kyuhyun okay? Where is he?" Kyuhyun bombarded her with questions. She smiled and handed him a cup of water from the kitchen.

"He's napping right now. The thing is we just got back from America about a month ago, we lived with our relatives and well… he asked about his dad.” Kyuhyun froze for a moment with the glass on his lips. He slowly took a gulp. Then placed it down.

“You told him that he had a dad?”

“He obviously knows he has a dad or else he wouldn’t be here. He’s 4 now Kyuhyun. He came home crying this one day because some other kids made fun of him for having no dad.” Eunhee told him. A surge of guilt came over Kyuhyun.

“I’m sorry.” He apologized and his head sunk down slightly. Eunhee placed her hand on his.

“It’s not your fault. It’s just, I wanna tell him, I just don’t know how to.” She sighed.

“Just tell him I’m the father.” Kyuhyun spoke bluntly. Eunhee stared at Kyuhyun in shock.

~~~~~~~~

“Yoona are you okay?” Taecyeon asked her as she looked at the white wall blankly.

“Huh?” She responded and snapped out of her daze.

“I asked if you were okay.” Yoona nodded reluctantly.

“I’m just… worried about appa.” Taecyeon stared at her face then grabbed her hand.

“Are you sure that’s it?” He asked again. Looking at her closely.

“Of course.” She stated. Not making eye contact with him.

“It’s because of that bastard isn’t it? He suddenly left like that for some Eunhee girl. You’re angry aren’t you? He’s not worthy of you, Yoona.” Yoona moved her hand away from Taecyeon.

“It has nothing to do with him.”

“Nothing to do with him? You don’t even care? I thought… you two were together.. that you wanted to be with him.” Taecyeon continued to interrogate. He had a weird feeling. A weird feeling that Yoona was lying to him. He could easily tell when she was but he didn’t understand why she would lie about anything like this so he thought his feeling was wrong. “There’s something you’re hiding from me about you two isn’t there? I told you I’m only letting you go because you said you wanted to be with him. If there’s something else and he isn’t treating you well-”

“Taec.” She said in a stern tone and glared at him. “I-I trust him.” She obviously lied. “YOu don’t have to worry about me okay. I love you but I don’t need you to be like this with me anymore. You can find a better girl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter