Family's Maid

That One Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Day Before Project Due~

Yoona is laying in her bed, working intently on the project. Kyuhyun hasn't been going to school either. While working hard on the project and gradually cursing Kyuhyun under her breath. 

"He's so heartless. He won't even call or ask how it's going. Aish. What kind of guy-" Yoona threw her face into her pillow, cursing out words in frustration. She looked back up and situated herself. "Okay let's concentrate." She picked up her pen and started writing, focusing completely on her paper. 

"YA!" A sudden shout came at her doorway. Victoria had an aggravated look on her face and you could smell the alcohol odor, traveling out of . She threw a basket at Yoona that hit her leg. 

"Unnie!" Yoona shouted. Victoria even more furious than before, lunged over to Yoona, grabbing her hair and pulling it. "Ow! Unnie! Stop!" Yoona pleaded. Victoria smacked her and smirked. 

"Ya. You trying to act tough now? Why isn't my laundry done!? I need to go out and you haven't done it yet! Are you ing kidding me!?" Victoria hollered. She shoved Yoona's head away. "HURRY AND GO WASH THEM!" 

"Unnie.. I have a project due-" 

"DID I ASK?! GO! Hul. Are you not going to listen?" Victoria glared and huffed. "UMMA!" She shouted loudly. "You're dead." she whispered to Yoona. Her mom came walking into the room. 

"What's wrong honey?" She asked as she walked up and patted Victoria's back softly. 

"The didn't do laundry." Victoria snickered. 

"Again?! Yah Yoona. You think you can just lay around in your bed?! Get off your lazy and go wash the clothes!" Her step mom demanded. Victoria gave a devilish smirk. 

"But I have a project to do, all you have to do is put it on the washer-" Yoona was cut off by a smack to the face. She winced in pain as she held onto her cheek. Her face stung. She felt something wet on her cheek, looking at her fingers, she realized that she was bleeding. Her step mom and Victoria just stood there giggling as they saw the blood. 

"I guess my rings are not only pretty but also good for making worthless people bleed." her step mom snickered. Yoona sat there, looking down, holding onto her cheek, tears flowing out. "Aww are you crying? Aish. You're just like your mom. In every way. You both cry easily. You're b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter