A Fun Night?

That One Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They parted the kiss for a moment. Staring at each other's eyes. 

"You're crazier than I thought." Kyuhyun smirked. He the back of his hand across her face. Yoona smiled and pinched his cheek. 

"Cuteeee." Her drunken laugh filled the hallway. "I wanna danceeee" Her words slur still. She tries to get up but she could barely pick her head up. 

"Ya. You're a mess." Kyuhyun helped her up but she still fell into his arms. Hugging around his neck. While he holds her waist to maintain her balance. "What am I suppose to do with you?" He mumbles holding her in his arms. Yoona removes her face from his chest and looks up at him. 

"Kiss." She mutters. Pucker her lips with her eyes close. Kyuhyun chuckles. He pecks her lips. 

"I wanna danceee." Yoona whines. "No I want more to drink!" She pulls him back to the bar. "Honeyyy Let's get drunk." 

"Two beers." He tells the bartender. They sit at the bar. Drinking more and more. Ordering more and more. 

"Well you two are having fun." Hyuna comes up to them. "Yoonaaa Have fun! I'm leaving now." Hyuna winks at Yoona and Kyuhyun then leaves with Kyuhyun's friend. By this point Kyuhyun and Yoona are both too drink to even understand what Hyuna just said. 

"Let's go home now." Kyuhyun gets up and almost loses his steps. He pulls Yoona up away from the bar. They walk together, both wavering and tumbling. 

"You two are having fun huh?" It was Victoria. "Let me get you guys a cab." Victoria brings them outside then calls them a cab. "You. What's your address? Tell it to the driver." Kyuhyun tells the driver and he nods. Victoria helps put both of them into the cab. "Have fun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter