Stolen Ticket.

That One Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona wlked to the parking lot. Suddenly another figured came before her. 

"Oh. Henry-ssi." Yoona was startled by his sudden appearance and Henry just chuckled. 

"Sorry. I was just wondering if you were busy tonight." Henry asked her with this really cheeky smile. Yoona lifted up the ticket and pointed to it. "OH yeah.. how did I forget." He chuckled awkwardly. "Well maybe some other day we can have lunch together or something?" He asked shyly. 

"Umm.. Henry-ssi.." Yoona spoke cautiously. 

"For work." He spoke up quickly. "I was wondering.. if you could have lunch with me and.. help me with the work in that class.. I'm not that good." 

"Ohh." Yoona giggled in relief. "Of course! I'll be glad to help." 

"Yoona!" Taecyeon shouted and smiled. He walked over to them and eyed Henry. "Ready to go Yoona?" Yoona nodded. 

"Bye Henry-ssi!" Henry's face was kind of stiff but he managed to crack a light smile and wave goodbye. 

"See you next time." He said weakly. Yoona and Taecyeon walked away. Taecyeon had no problem with throwing his arm around Yoona's shoulder, pulling her close to him. When they got into the car, Taecyeon quickly gave Yoona a peck on the lips while she was trying to put on her seatbelt. 

"Well hello to you too." Yoona joked and smiled widely. 

"I missed you. Who was that guy?" Taecyeon asked curiously. 

"Henry-ssi. He's in my class and he wanted me to help him with the work." Taecyeon nodded slowly. 

"He wanted you." Taecyeon said bluntly, but with a smile. 

"What?!" Yoona shouted in shock, causing Taecyeon to laugh. 

"It was so obvious. It was all over his face. Oh and that look when he saw me. But now he knows you're mines so it's okay." Taecyeon had a smirk on his face as he grabbed Yoona's hand. 

"You're crazy" Yoona giggled. 

"You're crazy beautiful." Taecyeon caressed her cheek. 

"That was sooo cheesy." Yoona teased. 

"I know. But speaking of cheesy. Let's go eat pizza!" Yoona giggled and nodded. Taecyeon began to drive to their favorite pizza place. After a few slices and constant flirting and occasional kissing. They decided to head home. 

"Why did you wanna come back so fast?" Taecyeon pouted as they stood at her front door. 

"I have to get ready. I'm going to go watch this musical. OH. I forgot to tell you, I won the project conte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter