Hyun.

That One Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"No. It's just.... You're so worked up."

"Of course I'm worked up! You're mine."

Yoona stared at Kyuhyun in confusion for a moment. He looked at her for a few seconds before snapping his face the other direction.

He cleared his throat, “They all know that we’re together. I don’t want him to think he could be capable of taking my girl away.”

“So this is still all about your pride as a guy.” Yoona nodded understanding. “You’re great at acting jealous.” Yoona acknowledged.

“Of course.” Kyuhyun rolled his eyes. Yoona looked at her watch.

“I still have about an hour left. You can leave. I’ll go to a nearby cafe or take a walk.” Yoona said. As she was about to get out of the car. He held her wrist.

“Wait.” He rejected. “I’ll bring you.”

“You don’t have to, you can go do whatever you need to do.”

“Well I don’t have anything to do. So I’m just going to bother you.” Kyuhyun smirked. Yoona sighed.

“Kyuhyun-ssi. Can I please just have some time alone?” She begged. Kyuhyun was taken back a bit by her plead. “I just wanna be alone okay? We don’t always have to be together. We only have to act when it’s needed.”

Kyuhyun slowly let go of her wrist. “Fine.” He gave in. Yoona got out and walked away.

“Whatever.” Kyuhyun scoffed. He drove off aimlessly.

“I don’t have to waste my time with her anyways.” he muttered to himself. He drove off to Eunhee’s house. He knocked on the door and Eunhee opened the door. Surprised but happy.

“What are you doing here?” She asked.

“To see my son.” He smiled and went inside. The little boy saw him and run up to him.

“Appa!” He squealed and hugged onto Kyuhyun. He lifted him up into his arms.

“Did you miss me?” The little boy nodded frantically. Kyuhyun chuckled and pinched his cheeks. “Why don’t we all hang out today?”

“I have work till late today. I was gonna take Kyuhyun with me since I don’t have a babysitter yet.” Eunhee said.

“Really? I can take care of him.” Kyuhyun offered.

“Really?” Kyuhyun nodded.

“Do you wanna hang out with me today, Hyun?” Hyun nodded and smiled.

“Can I, mommy?” Hyun asked.

“I can’t thank you enough Kyu.” Eunhee said thankfully.

“This is the least I can do.” Kyuhyun replied. “Let’s get dress Hyun!” Kyuhyun shouted excitedly. He followed Eunhee and carried Hyun into his room.

“Hyun are you that happy right now? You haven’t stopped smiling.” Hyun smiled widely and nodded. “I finally get to be with my dad!” He exclaimed. He ran into the bathroom for a moment.

“I can take care of him every time you have work.” Kyuhyun suggested.

“Really?”

“Better yet, you two can come live with me.”

Eunhee stared at Kyuhyun for a moment, “I couldn’t possibly.”

“I’m going to take responsibility remember.” Kyuhyun reminded.

“Don’t you think this is all too much Kyu? I mean you have a girlfriend.” She leaned in closer and whispered, “And you’re not really his dad. I hate lying to my son even though he’s so happy. One day he’s going to find out and be really hurt.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter