Morning Sickness

That One Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Can you just do me a favor?" Yoona said while she sobbed. Kyuhyun nodded. "Just hold me." Kyuhyun was taken back a little but when he stared at her teary eyes he immediately held her in his arms. Her face laid perfectly on his chest and his arms wrapped perfectly around her thin body. "Thank you." She muttered with her eyes shut and she peacefully let her tears roll down her cheek onto his shirt while he just caressed her hair.

 

20 minutes later. Sungmin arrived. He knew the code and went in himself. He saw the scene of Yoona in Kyuhyun’s arms and grinned lightly. Kyuhyun finally noticed Sungmin.

“Good you’re here.” He spoke out. “Hurry. Come make sure she’s okay.” He ordered. Yoona parted from Kyuhyun slowly because of the pain.

“We need to lay her down.” Sungmin told him. Kyuhyun nodded and softly lifted her up, walking her to his bed and gently laying her down.

“Yoona-ssi. Does your stomach hurt?” Yoona shook her head weakly. Sungmin had brought this machine to make sure the baby was okay. Kyuhyun watched anxiously at Sungmin carefully examining her and asking her further questions. “What were you hit with?”

“I was punched and kicked. No objects were used. I don’t think anything has been broken. I just need to clean my wounds and wrap up my wrists because I think it’s sprained.” Yoona answered. Sungmin nodded.

“That’s right. And the baby is fine. Just make sure this doesn’t happen again and get plenty of rest. How’d you know about your wrist?” He asked curiously.

“I’m a medical major.” She informed.

“But you’re in business class.” Kyuhyun stated in surprise.

“I’m taking only taking business class for in the future, if I wanna open up a clinic.” Yoona stated.

"That's great!" Sungmin expressed happily. "I wanted to open a small clinic but my parents wanted me to work in a big and known hospital." He sighed. "But if you ever really start one, call me up, I'll be an investor." Yoona smiled and nodded. Sungmin began to wipe all her cuts and disinfect it all. Also putting ointment on the bruises. Yoona's body was cover with bandages and the strong smell of the ointment.

"Thank you." Yoona said weakly with a smile.

"No problem." Sungmin began to pack up. Kyuhyun came over to Yoona with a tray that had a bowl of hot porridge. "Wait you didn't cook it right?"

"Of course not. I ordered it." Kyuhyun placed the soup on the table next to Yoona. "You should eat."

"Thanks." Yoona stared at him. His actions were all foreign. He isn't all that bad. Yoona was about to eat but realized her wrist was sprained so she had to switch hands. Using her other hand was harder than she thought. Kyuhyun realized her struggle so he grabbed the spoon from her and sat next to her. He scooped some and blew lightly then offered it to her. "It's okay."

"Just eat." He demanded but in a somewhat soft tone. Yoona didn't wanna argue and took a bite.

"Make sure you take care of yourself. Don't make yourself exhausted. Also, eat right. Also, don't let this happen again. I'll get going now.” Sungmin waved goodbye and left.

“He’s so nice.” Yoona commented.

“He has a boyfriend.” Kyuhyun retorted and lifted another spoonful to her face.

“That’s nice.” She said before taking the bite.

“That’s it?” Yoona nodded coolly to his question.

“Do you have one too?” Yoona teased.

“Ya. I think we both know I'm not gay." He motioned

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter