An Offer

That One Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona and Kyuhyun felt the glares of his mother. 

"I understand that you two are boyfriend and girlfriend. But don't you think this is too much?" his mother claimed as she crossed her arms and looked at them. Yoona looked at him, surprised. Kyuhyun quickly looked at Yoona and saw her expression. Yoona was about to open to talk. But Kyuhyun quickly went to his mom. 

"Umma!" He shouted as he hugged her. 

"Yaaa" His mom hit his shoulder. 

"It's not like that. I tripped.. and we kinda just landed like that." Kyuhyun explained. His mom looked at him with a rose eyebrow. 

"This isn't a drama Kyuhyun. You expect me to believe that?" His mom hissed. Then his dad came in. 

"Honey, leave the kids alone." He dragged her out. Kyuhyun and Yoona exchanged looks. Then he chuckled awkwardly. 

"Why didn't you explain to her that we aren't boyfriend and girlfriend. Now she's going to think we're a couple." Yoona asked him from the couch. He turned his back from her and walked over to the desk, still facing away. 

"Cause.. I told her you're my girlfriend." He confessed. Yoona stood up. 

"What?!" she shouted in shock. Kyuhyun turned and saw her making her way to the door. 

"Where are you going?" Yoona paused but didn't turn to talk to him.

"To tell her I'm not." She said coldly. Kyuhyun quickly ran after her and grabbed her before she could leave. He stood in front of the door, to block her way. 

"Move." she demanded. He shook his head. She tried to pulled him away but he was too strong for here. "YA!" she shouted in annoyance. He quickly covered with his hand. 

"Shhh. She's going to come back if she hears shouting again." Yoona bit his hand. He shook his hand around in pain.

"YA!" he glared at her as he rubbed his hand. 

"Shh. No shouting." Yoona whispered to him with a smirk on his face. Then she tried to escape again but he grasped her arm. 

"Can't you just let me talk first?!" He pleaded. Yoona looked back at him and nodded. 

"Fine. Talk." She told him, crossing her arms. 

"I had to lie okay? Can't you... just be my girlfriend." He asked. Yoona eyes widened in shock.

"Are you crazy?! You know I'm dating Taecyeon!" 

"I know. I know. Just listen. No one else has to know. We're only lying to my parents. It won't get around." Kyuhyun offered. Yoona shook her head frantically. 

"You're crazy." Yoona stated. 

"Come on. Just think of it as helping a friend." Kyuhyun begged. 

"We aren't friends." Yoona hissed. 

"Fine then. Think of it as helping

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter