Too Much to Stop.

That One Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun and Yoona stared at each other, with deathly glares. 

"You're going to regret messing with me." He bickered. 

"I didn't mess with you!" She hissed. 

"Who kissed who first?" He smirked. Yoona opened but nothing came out. "I thought so. You're so annoying." He eyed her up and down and took a step closer. "You can call me if your ever drunk again though." He gave her a light smirk and winked. 

"You're awful." His smirk disappeared. He huffed in disbelief. 

"Ya!" He shouted in anger. Suddenly Taecyeon came and pushed him away. 

"Don't scream at her!" Taecyeon demanded. 

"Oh look who's here. Isn't it the boyfriend? Wait... isn't ex-boyfriend?" Kyuhyun sent a smug smirk to Taecyeon. 

"No. It's boyfriend. Stay away from MY girlfriend." Taecyeon assured. Kyuhyun raised an eyebrow and looked at Yoona who was staring at the ground. 

"Whatever." Kyuhyun scoffed and walked off. Yoona quietly walked pass Taecyeon. He quickly followed her and walked beside her. 

"Yoona I don't like that guy." 

"I didn't expect you to." Yoona says coldly. Taecyeon sighed. He grabbed her hand and quickly pull her to the car. 

"Where are you taking me!?" Trying to get out of his grip. 

"Yoona! Please!" Taecyeon begged. Yoona looked into his beggin eyes. She got into the car herself. Taecyeon smiled slightly to himself and quickly got in. He put in a CD with all her favorite songs that they made together before. Yoona stayed quiet the whole drive. After a while Yoona knew exactly where they were going. Driving along the familiar road. They finally arrived. 

The place that means the most to their relationship. The hilltop. Where they had their first official date and their first kiss. Taecyeon grabs a blanket from the back seat. Then he goes and opened Yoona's door. She had her arms crossed and had no intention of getting out. 

"Come on Yoona."

"No." she replied coldly and shortly. He huffed. He swung the blanket over his shoulder. Swiftly he lifted Yoona in his arm. She let out a scream. Continuing to shake around. She almost falls off his arms and unconsciously wraps her arms around his neck. 

"Stay like this." He demande

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter