Another Visit to the Club.

That One Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun buckled his seatbelt and looked forward.

"Not interested" he stated. Victoria pouted. She turned forward in her seat and crossed her arms. "Victoria-ssi" he called. Victoria's face brighten and she smiled at him. "Seatbelt." He said simply. Making Victoria's face turn stiff again as she put it on. The car ride was silent. Kyuhyun didn't even bother to glance to his sighed. Even though Victoria was sighing deeply many times, trying to get his attention. The arrived at his house. He quickly parked his car and got out, walking away into his house. Victoria hurriedly followed behind him hopelessly. 

"Kyuhyunnie! Baby! You're home!" Kyuhyun's mom came running over and gave Kyuhyun a kiss and hugged him. Her eye caught Victoria and she smiled brightly. "OMO! What's this? You two came together?" She asked cheerfully. Kyuhyun just gave a slight nod and walked upstairs to his room. 

"I wanted to come visit you Mrs.Cho." Victoria greeted her. Mrs.Cho wrapped her arm around Victoria's and patted her hand. 

"Oh honey call me Umma. We're practically like family already." She winked at Victoria and they giggled together. They walked into the living room and sat on the couch. "So tell me. How did you end up coming here together?" 

"Well.. actually I managed to get tickets to the same musical that Kyuhyun went to. Like you told me." Victoria reported. 

"Really? How? I thought they were sold out?" Mrs.Cho expressed in shock and happiness. "Omo you're just so lovable and determined! You being able to find a ticket must be destiny." Mrs.Cho clasped her hands together and smiled widely at Victoria. Victoria smiled and nodded. Showing hints of blushing.

~~~~

Kyuhyun plopped onto his bed. "You must think I'm a joke huh?" He said to himself. He placed his phone down and hopped in the shower. After he shower he got dressed up and ran out the house quickly and quietly so his mom and Victoria wouldn't see him. He succeed. He drove off quickly.

" I left my phone at home!" He said as he rummaged through his pockets. "Well now Umma can't call me at least." He shrugged. He pulled up to his favorite place. 

~~~~

"Where could that ticket have possibly have gone?" Yoona asked herself after looking around for the 5th time. She finally gave up in a sigh and plopped face first into her pillow. She grabbed her phone. I should call him. She thought. Yoona got no answer after calling repeatedly. Oh wait you have to have your phone silent during musicals. Ughh. Time passed by as Yoona just laid on her bed and studied. She wasn't aware t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter