Debts

That One Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona and Taecyeon sat together silently. Just holding each other. Then a knock came at the door. Yoona rushed to open it to see a large man holding onto her stepmother. Her stepmothers eyes filled with fear. 

"Who are you? Let go of her." Yoona tried to pull her away from him but his grip was too strong. Hearing Yoona's scream, Taecyeon and her father came running to her. 

"Honey! Ya! Let go of my wife!" Her dad demanded pushing the guy away. 

"This is your wife? Good. You can pay her gambling debts!" The large man pushed through Yoona and grabbed her dad. 

"Gambling.. debts?" her dad stuttered, looking at his wife, who was just standing there with her head down. 

"1 billion won." The guy let out his hand. Everyone was shocked. 

"I.. I don't have that much!" her dad shouted. The large guy stared at everyone was sharp eyes. 

"Find. It. You have 1 month. Either that.. or I can take this pretty girl over here." The guy look over to Yoona with a erted smirk. 

"Ya!" her dad shouted in his ear. He turned back to her dad in anger and tighten his grip on her dad shirt lifting him up. Yoona ran over and grabbed the guy's arm. He swung his arm, elbowing her lip. 

"Yoona!" Taecyeon ran to Yoona. Then pounced onto the guy. Grabbing him and pushing him against the wall, punching him faster than he could block. He threw him onto the ground. "We'll have your money! Don't you dare touch even a hair on her head! NOW GO!" The guy got up and brushed himself off. 

"ONE MONTH!" He shouted pointing at Taecyeon before walking out. He rushed to help Yoona up. Her lip gushing out. Taecyeon grabbed a napkin and placed it gently on her lip. "Are you okay?" Yoona nodded softly. Her step mom tiptoed over to her dad. 

"Honeyy." She said in a high tone voice. "I'm sorryyy." She held onto his arm and rubbed her head against his shoulder. 

"I thought you said you quit!" her dad snapped. "Where the hell am I suppose to get 1 billion won!?" 

"I did! I just.. I went to play a little.. and he kept lending me more and more money. So I took it." 

"1 BILLION WON IS A LITTLE BIT TO YOU!?" her dad sighed. "I don't have that much. All I have right now is 300 million won in saving." 

"I have 100 million won." Taecyeon cut in. 

"Taecyeon.. keep your money." her dad said sharply. 

"Honey.. but." her step mom paused from talking after feeling the cold stare from her dad. "I.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter