Last Night

That One Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~ Next Morning ~~

Yoona was in bed. Gripping her head. The after effect of alcohol hit her. HARD. She covered herself with the blanket to hide from the sunlight. 

"You up?" She suddenly heard a husky voice. Her eyes opened in shock. Slowly she pulled the blanket down. To see a man hovering over the bed, staring at her as he dries his hair with a towel. Wearing nothing but a towel. She lets out a scream. 

"Ya! My ears!" He shouts, covering his ears. Yoona sits up and moves further away. Intertwining her hands in her hair, closing her eyes tightly. He crawls onto the bed, moving closer to her. "Round 2?" He smirked, placing his hand on her bare shoulder. She screams and pushes him away. 

"Don't go closer!" She wraps the blanket tightly around her body, covering herself, peeking under the blanket, she noticed she was completely . 

"Ya. What's your problem?" He hissed. He jumped onto the bed. Hovering over her. She was in the fetal position with her eyes close. "Open your eyes ." Slowly Yoona's eyes opened and she got a full view of his face. She moves back in shock. 

"You. You. You're that jerk!" She shouts pointing at his face. He smacks her hand away. 

"What?! Jerk?!" He shouted. "Do you know who I am!?" 

"That.. your name... Cho something." 

"Kyuhyun!" He shouts aggravated. 

"What.. what did we do.." Her voice cracked and she gulped. He moved closer to her face. 

"What do you think we did?" Kyuhyun wiped his bottom lip and smirked. 

"I.. can't remember anything.." Yoona confessed. Kyuhyun huffed and chuckled. 

"You don't remember kissing me first?" 

"What?!" Yoona eyes widened. 

~~ Last Night ~~

"You're so hot Yoona!" Hyuna shouted. Yoona continued dancing, showing y moves and completely in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter