Family

That One Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You’re going to go meet appa’s friend.” Kyuhyun explained. It was time for Yoona to get out of class and he was going to pick her up. She’s gonna be so surprised. Kyuhyun arrived and called her.

~~

Kyuhyun: “Hurry. I’m in the parking lot.”
Yoona: “I’m coming.”

~~

Yoona walked to the parked car and opened the passenger door then got in.

 

"Hi!" Hyun squealed. Yoona jumped up a bit in shock. While Kyuhyun chuckled a

bit at her reaction. “Hi!” Yoona smiled and gave him a friendly wave.

“I’m Kyuhyun.” He introduced with a cheery innocent voice. Yoona smiled brightly at the cute child and was awed.

“I’m Yoona. Nice to meet you, Kyuhyun..” She responded in a soft voice and extended her hand towards the back seat. He took her hand and shook it.

“You can call me Hyun.” Yoona nodded, still smiling. Unknowingly, Kyuhyun was staring at her the whole time. Enchanted by the happy face of Yoona’s, that he rarely got to see. Yoona turned to look at Kyuhyun. He jerked his face the other way.

“Are we going somewhere with Hyun?” Yoona asked.

“I’m watching him for the day since his mom is working.” He answered without making eye contact.  Yoona turned back at Hyun.

“Where would you like to go?” She asked him.

He puts his finger on his chin and taps it, giving a thinking hum. “I want to go see animals!”

“Animal? Zoo?” Kyuhyun suggested.

“Yes appa!” Hyun said excitedly. Kyuhyun smiled widely and nodded. He began to drive.

The car was silent. Yoona and Kyuhyun didn’t converse at all. Yoona was immersed in her book and Kyuhyun just took glances but swallowed down anything he wanted to say.

“Noona.” Hyun suddenly called out. Yoona looked back in surprise and pointed at herself. Hyun nodded and smiled. “I can call you noona right?”

“Sure.” Yoona giggled a bit.

“You’re really pretty noona.” Hyun said cutely, causing Yoona to smile even harder.

“Well thank you. You’re really handsome yourself.” She replied.

“I’m handsome like appa right?” Hyun asked. Kyuhyun smirked a bit while Yoona was a bit taken back.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter