Separating.

That One Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun stared at the empty seat beside him. He sighed and the recorder on his phone. He fought with staying awake the whole class but when the ending bell finally rang, he stood up immediately and rushed out the door. He sat in his car and stared at his phone. He opened his glove compartment and sighed. In his hand was the package of Hello Kitty bandages that he got for Yoona a while back but she had put them back.

“Where are you?” He talked to himself while looking at the box. Then he put it back and called Yoona. She didn’t pick up even though he called about three times. “Aish this girl.” Kyuhyun drove off to her house. He knocked on the door but no one answered.

“Are you looking for someone?” A woman asked. “Oh it’s you!” Taecyeon’s grandmother smiled.

“Oh Ma’am. Um I’m looking for Yoona.” Kyuhyun told her.

“She isn’t home. Is it important?” She asked. Kyuhyun nodded. “She’s at the hospital.”

“Hospital!?” Kyuhyun asked in shock. “Which one?!”

“XX hospital.” She replied.

“Thank you!” He hurried into his car and drove off without another word. Is the baby alright?  He drove quicker at the thought. When he arrived he ran towards the front desk. "I'm looking for an Im Yoona."

"One moment please." The receptionist told him then began to type quickly in her computer. "I'm sorry sir there is no Im Yoona."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes sir there is not." She assured.

"What are you doing here?" A voice appeared behind Kyuhyun. He turned and saw Yoona. He rushed over to her and scanned her body.

"You aren't hurt? Is the baby okay?" She looked at him with a confused look.

"I'm fine." She muttered. "What are you doing here." She asked again.

"Well you didn't show up to school then I heard you were at the hospital." He paused. "Wait so you're fine? Why are you here?"

"Nothing.  Just go away." She turned away but Kyuhyun blocked her from going.

"No. Tell me." He demanded. Yoona rolled her eyes and huffed.

“Just leave me alone. It’s none of your business anymore…. actually.. it never was.” Yoona bumped his shoulder with hers as she walked away from him. He stood there for a moment before following her. He peeked through the door and saw Yoona hovering over Taecyeon, adjusting a blanket on him.

“Oppa. Oppa. Wake up.” Yoona spoke out lightly while shaking him. Taecyeon grabbed Yoona’s hand then shot up, kissing her lips in surprise. “Taec!” She blushed and pinched his arm. Taecyeon just chuckled then just stared at her while smiling.

“How is he?” Taecyeon asked with a change of expression. Yoona turned and looked at her dad.

“Appa still hasn’t awaken. Taec.. with the debts and on top of that the medical fees…” Yoona sighed. “I don’t know what to do.” Taecyeon got up and hugged her.

“We’ll figure it out. Don’t worry.” He tried to console her but she just shook her head.

“We have a week Taec. ONE week. How can we find 1 billion won in a week.” Yoona’s voice cracked in defeat. She sat down and covered her face with her hands. Taecyeon got on his knees and pulled her hands away to look at her face. He laced a kiss on her forehead.

“I won’t let anything happen to you. You know that.” Taecyeon reassured with a lightly forced smile on his face.

Kyuhyun saw the whole thing, he heard everything. Then he made his way to the desk. “I’ll like to pay for all the medical expenses for Mr. Im. He’s in ICU right now.” The woman nodded and began to type in her computer.

“We need your signature.” She handed him a slip of paper. He nodded and signed. “All done.” she reported.

“Can I get a sheet of paper?” She gave him one and he proceeded to write something on it. “Can you give this to the daughter of Mr.Im? Her name’s Yoona. She’ll probably come over here soon.” She nodded. Then he smiled and then left.

Yoona sat beside her dad. Holding his hand while Taecyeon left to get food. She closed her eyes and pressed her forehead onto the back of his hand.

“Appa.” She called out. “Please be okay.” She cried.

“Yoona.” Her eyes shot open and her head shot up.

“Appa! You’re awake!” Yoona stood up and smiled to see her dad with his eyes opened.

“I made you worried. Didn’t I?” Yoona shook her head. “I’m sorry for being a worthless father.”

“Appa don’t say that. I’ll go call a doctor.” She rushed out and came back with the doctor. She stood and watched intently as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter