Debt Paid.

That One Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Even though the death glares of his mother were constantly on them. They still managed. They weren’t as awkward as the both of them imagined it would be. And that is how they spent their first morning together in that house.

 

“Well we’re going out now. Don’t wait on us.” Kyuhyun told his parents and got up, holding Yoona’s hand as he rose.

“Have a nice day.” Yoona politely bowed as she left with Kyuhyun. They got ready and got all the stuff they needed then left the house.

“What time is your afternoon class?” Kyuhyun asked when they both got into the car.

“4:30.” she responded and looked at the time on her phone. 11:24am.

“Good. We have a lot of time.” Kyuhyun said, expressionless, while he drove.

“For what?” Yoona asked with a raised eyebrow.

“You’re hanging out with me obviously.” He twitched his eyebrow when he glanced over at her, then back at the road. “First off, we go meet your dad. And I give him the money for the debt. Then after you’re done with class. We’re gonna go have some fun of our own.” He winked. Yoona wanted to say something but she couldn’t, the thought of her dad and the debt came into her mind. The fact that he was helping her like this. Even if he was obnoxious and mean and rude.

They got to the hospital and walked to her dad’s room. They opened the door and saw 3 men standing in front of her dad. They were the debt collectors. Yoona rushed over to her dad quickly.

“Why are you here?” she stood in front of her dad. Blocking them from him.

“You know why we’re here. It’s almost time sweetie.” one of the men exclaimed and the rest chuckled.

“Don’t call her sweetie.” Kyuhyun growled. He walked over and stood in front of Yoona, glaring at the men.

“Who the hell are you?” One of the men hissed. Kyuhyun silently pulled out a checkbook and a pen. He starting writing on it then hand the slip to the men.

“That’s enough right?” The men looked at the check then exchanged looks. They nodded.

“It was nice doing business with you. Your debt is finally paid. ” One of the men said smugly. They exited the room without another word.

“Mr.Im. Are you okay?” Kyuhyun turned and asked the old man who was now sitting on the edge of his bed. He nodded weakly.

“Thank you.” He muttered.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter