Unknown Girl

That One Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*That’s weird. Yoona never told me anything about this Kyuhyun guy. And now she’s engaged to him?* Tiffany thought.

*Where the hell is Taecyeon!?* Nichkhun thought.

*This can not be anymore awkward.* Yoona thought.

*Kekeke. Yoona’s shy face was priceless* Kyuhyun thought.

 

"You are unbelievable." Yoona whispered. Kyuhyun flanced over to Tiffany and Nichkhun, who were still staring. Kyuhyun smirked then brought his hand up and reached over to grab Yoona's hand.

"Shouldn't I play the part? I mean we did agree that we're fiancees right?" Kyuhyun spoke through a wide grin. Yoona pulled her hand away slowly so it didn't seem like they were fighting or anything. She quietly ate her food. After a few silent minutes, he spoke up.

"Is it good?" Kyuhyun asked. Yoona simply nodded.

"Oppa?" A girl came up to there table.

"Do I know you?" Kyuhyun stared at her. Yoona looked at the pretty girl.

"You don't remember me? I'm Eunhee." She introduced and smiled.

"Eunhee?" Kyuhyun muttered softly. He suddenly got up and hugged her. Yoona just stared at them in shock. "I can't believe it's you! You became so grown." Eunhee gave a light giggle.

"I was so young before thats why. I can't believe I'm meeting you again." She stated. "I want you to meet someone." She waved for this little boy to come over. He ran over and hugged her leg.

"Is this?" Kyuhyun stopped and looked at the little boy. Then he got down on one knee and looked closely at the boy. "Hi there." Kyuhyun smiled brightly at the boy. "What's your name?"

"Hello! I'm Kyuhyun!" The little boy exclaimed. Kyuhyun's eyebrows raised then he looked up and Eunhee, who was smiling.

"Kyuhyun?" He got back up and asked.

"It was only right to name him after you Kyuhyun." Eunhee answered. Kyuhyun swallowed hard. He got out a pen and started writing on a napkin.

"Give me a call sometimes okay? We have to go." Kyuhyun pointed at Yoona. Yoona and Eunhee exchanged glances and a slight head bow. "Bye little one." Kyuhyun ruffled the little boy's hair before walking away and grabbing Yoona up with him. Kyuhyun paid at the front desk instead then he rushed out as if he was running away.

"What's the rush?" Yoona asked as she tried to catch up with him. He didn't respond but just got in the car. "You aren't going to answer me?" Kyuhyun exhaled and looked at Yoona.

"What?" He said bitterly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter