Realization

That One Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun stood there and watched them. Then he finally cleared his throat, making them turn their attention to him. Finally realizing that he was there.

 

 

“How’s your dad?” Kyuhyun pulled Yoona closer to him.

“It’s a success!” She smiled happily at Kyuhyun. He was staring at Taecyeon at first but then he turned to see Yoona, looking up at him with the biggest, widest smile that she has ever given him before. He stared at her, intoxicated by her. He swallowed a bit then looked away quickly.

“That’s good. When can we see him? I wanna tell him quickly.” Kyuhyun said after he cleared his throat, not giving eye contact to her.

“A few more hours.” Yoona chimed. Suddenly Kyuhyun was shocked at Yoona’s next action. She hugged him. Tightly. Smiling. “Thanks for helping us.” Kyuhyun froze for a moment. He didn’t know what to do. He was flustered. What is wrong with me? Why am I like this?  

“Y-yeah.” He stuttered. Yoona pulled away quickly as if she finally snapped back into reality. She still continued to smile. “I’m gonna go get something to drink and eat.” Kyuhyun told her. She nodded. Kyuhyun walked outside and got into his car. He sat back and sighed, closing his eyes. The image of Yoona smiling came into his mind. Unknowingly a smile came across his face. His eyes shot up and he jumped up a little.

“Why am I like this?” He asked himself. “Why am I smiling?” His eyebrows furrowed together in confusion. “It can’t be… I don’t like her.. I can’t like her.. I’m not suppose to like her.” He exhaled deeply. “. I like her.” He muttered and placed his head on the steering wheel but the horn honk and scared him. He ruffled his hair. “When the hell did this happen? There’s no way we’ll ever happen. She’s in love with that Taec.” Kyuhyun groaned in frustration. “I’ll forget it. It’ll go away.” He nodded to himself. Thinking it’ll be that way. He drives to a nearby store and buys some drinks and snacks for himself and Yoona. He didn’t realize it but he was completely shopping with Yoona and the baby in mind. He only bought things that were healthy and good for babies. Also putting in account that Yoona might want sour things. He smiled as he got the things and drove back to the hospital. He called her and asked her where she was since she wasn’t in front of the ICU. Yoona was in her dad’s room. He quickly went to the room, he called her again, telling her that he was outside the door.

“Kyuhyun.” She whispered and came out. “He still hasn’t woken up.”

“Where’s um your ex?” Kyuhyun asked when he peeked in and didn’t see him.

“He went home. I told him to plus he has work.” Yoona explained. She looked at Kyuhyun’s hands filled with bags. “You bought all this?” She asked, surprised.

“Yeah. You need to eat for the baby. I asked and the woman said these are some of the best snacks

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter