Beaten

That One Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'll be back." Kyuhyun told her through the window. "I'll bring you back to the hospital. I'll come back in 30 minutes?" Yoona nodded and made her way inside. She didn't know what was waiting for her. All the lights were off so she assumed that Victoria and her stepmom were still out. She was wrong, as soon as she got to her room. They were waiting. Yoona's eyes widened in terror as she tried to reason with them but couldn't.

 

"YOU !" Victoria grabbed Yoona's hair instantly and pushed her onto the ground. Smacking her left and right. "You ing ! You dare go after the same guy as me?"

"Please! Stop! I'm pregnant!" Yoona pleaded. She laid on the ground. Holding her stomach and trying not to get hit there.

"Sit her up." Her stepmom stated. Victoria yanked Yoona's hair, forcing her to sit up. Her stepmom crouched down and grabbed her face. "You're no better than your of a mom." She began to smack and kick her repeatedly. Yoona's cries for help seemed helpless. "Pregnant? Now that I think about the only reason keeping Victoria from getting him is .. this baby." Her eyes showed a desperately evil plan.

"Please. Please don't." Yoona begged.

"Tell me the truth. You don't want this baby either. You're ruining your life.  You're only keeping it to be a gold digger to Kyuhyun." Victoria questioned. Yoona realized, she was right. That was the only reason. Her heart sank. She closed her eyes tightly. Trying to brace herself for what came next.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!" a sudden roar came. Taecyeon came in and pushed Victoria and her stepmom away. "Move away or I won't be so nice." He warned.

"Did you know that she's pregnant?! With another guy! She's a complete !" Taecyeon looked at Yoona who pitifully cried in the ground. He glared at the mother-daughter duo.

"So you're beating a pregnant girl?" His voice was deep, scary, intimidating. "You two are just evil." He moved towards Yoona and lifted her up.

"You're pathetic! Don’t you dare tell Kyuhyun what we are!" Victoria grabbed cup and threw it their way. Taecyeon made sure to block it away from Yoona with his back. He winced in pain a little as the cup shattered on his back.

"Taec." Yoona muttered in shock and pain. He shook his head and continued to walk away.

"It's okay" he ensured. He carried her outside.

"Taec just place me down."

"But you could be really hurt. How about the baby?" He interrogated.  

"I'm okay. The baby is okay. I wouldn't let them hit my stomach area at all. The only pain is my head. I just wanna sit." Taecyeon nodded and placed her down gently on the curb. He sat down beside her.

"You're lucky your dad told me to come get something and gave me his keys. What happened?" Yoona sniffled and cried.

"I went to meet Kyuhyun's parents. Kyuhyun's mom wants him to marry this other girl..... Victoria." Taecyeon listened in shock. "Victoria is furious."

"Why the hell did you come home then?!" He scolded. "It could've been worse! I'm gonna go and make sure they never touch you again." He was about to bolt inside but Yoona held onto his arm for her life.

"Taec please don't!" She pleaded.

"WHY?! I'M TRIED OF THEM HURTING YOU!" Taecy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter