Fiancee.

That One Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sure cutie I'm free tomorrow." Yoona overheard. Kyuhyun turned and met eye contact with Yoona. "Yeah, I would love to party with you again. What should you wear? I think the less the better." He smirked. Yoona rolled her eyes and tsked. "See you tomorrow." He hung up then grabbed his jacket. "Let's go." He ordered. He's still a partying pig. She thought. Yoona huffed and followed behind.

 

They finally arrived at the hospital after a silent car ride. Yoona walked in first and Kyuhyun followed behind.  

"I'll go pay." He said simply then walked away to the front desk. Yoona went straight to her dad's room. She peeked in the small window and saw Taecyeon laying on the couch. She opened the door quietly then saw her dad sleeping. Taecyeon realized she was there and was about to call out her name but Yoona hushed him before he could so he wouldn't wake her dad. She signalled him to follow her outside to the hall and he did.

"How is he?" She asked hastily.

"Doctor said he's all ready to go for the surgery in an hour. He said that this surgery will either be a complete success or complete failure." Taecyeon exhaled when he realized Yoona expression darken. He lifted up his hand and ran his thumb softly down her bruised cheek. "How are you?" Yoona held his hand that was on her cheek and kept it there. She stared at him and he stared at her. They didn't say anything but just stared.

"Sorry." Yoona muttered. Taecyeon pulled Yoona closer and kissed her. Yoona didn't fight it and kissed his back. Their lips parted. "Taec."

"I know," he sighed "I just couldn't help it."

"I... I'm with Kyuhyun now. You can't do this." Yoona snapped back to reality. Taecyeon nodded.

"We can stay friends right?" He asked. Yoona scrunched her eyebrows together and looked at Taecyeon.

"You actually wanna stay friends?" Yoona asked in surprise. Taecyeon nodded. "I would love that." Taecyeon opened his arms. Inviting her for a hug. She smiled and hugged him tightly. "Lets go see Appa now."

"Wait but your face." Taecyeon realized and stopped her.

"We'll say I got hit in the face with a door." Yoona suggested.

"Think he'll believe that?" Taecyeon questioned.

"He will if you help me convince him. Say you were opening the door on the other side and hit me on the face. I was inside the house about to leave, you were coming in." She explained. Taecyeon obeyed and walked into the room. Yoona walked up to her dad and called for him lightly. Slowly his eyes opened.

"Sweetheart." He mumbled and smiled. Then he tried to sit up so Yoona assisted him. His eyes opened wider when he saw her face. "WHAT THE-" he analyzed her face. From the bruised lip to the bruised cheeks. "What happened?!" He angered.

"I'm sorry. It's my fault." Taecyeon apologized.

"YOU HIT MY DAUGHTER?!" He angered. Taecyeon waved his hands in the air, denying.

"NO! Of course not! I accidentally hit her with the door. She was behind it and I was coming in and it swung towards her direction." He explained. Yoona's dad looked at Yoona's face suspiciously.

"A door did this? Really?" He asked Yoona. Yoona nodded.

"Don't worry about me appa. Worry about you. I'm really worried." Yoona's voice cracked, trying to stay strong.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter