Project Partners

That One Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun walked back to his car with a satisfied smirk on his face, as he gently touched the part of his cheeks that her lips touched, with his thumb.

"Cho Kyuhyun." He looked at his reflection in his car window. "You still got it" He said to himself. Suddenly he felt a sharp pain on his stomach. He pressed his hand against it and leaned his arm forward against his car as he looked down at the ground. 

"Does it hurt?" He heard from behind him. He turned quickly in shock. Yoona was staring at him in concern. She walked closer to him and pointed at his stomach. "Is it because of me?" 

"What if it was? What are you gonna do?" He moved closer to her with a smirk on his face. 

"Sorry" Yoona apologized as she looked to the ground. Kyuhyun chuckled to himself. 

"It's fine. It wasn't because of you." Kyuhyun giggled at the flustered Yoona. Yoona gave him a sour look and walked away. Kyuhyun walked after her. They walked into class together and sat down. Yoona immediately got her supplies ready while Kyuhyun came in empty handed and just slouched in his seat with his arms crossed. 

"Why are you always like that?" Kyuhyun said to Yoona without looking at her. Yoona glared at him. 

"Why are YOU always like THAT?" Yoona retaliated. Kyuhyun bit his lip and sat up straight, slowly turning his head towards her. 

"Why am I always y? Oh well.. I don't know, I was just born like that." Kyuhyun said in a cocky tone and a smirk. Yoona rolled her eyes. 

"That's NOT what I meant." Yoona hissed. The teacher then came in and started class. Yoona paid no attention to Kyuhyun and just listening to the teacher. Kyuhyun paid no attention to the teacher and just played games on his phone under the table. He sighed quietly and looked at Yoona who was writing away in her notebook. He poked her arm lightly. 

"Ya." Yoona didn't respond. He poked her again but with more pressure. "Yaaa." He cleared his throat lightly. "Um... let me get a sheet of paper and a pen." Yoona handed it him without looking away from the front board. "Ya. You aren't even going to look at me?" He whispered angrily. Yoona sighed. She turned her head quickly, glanced at him for half

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter