Let's Forget

That One Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun came closer and closer to Yoona. Smirking. Yoona looked around spotting her clothes on the ground near the bed. She quickly ran and grabbed her clothes then ran into another room and locked it. Luckily it was the bathroom. Yoona looked at herself in the mirror. Tears began to form as reality hit. 

Did I really just sleep with some guy? She thought. She wash her face. Splashing the water everywhere. Her red eyes couldn't be hidden though. She went into the shower and cried in there. Trying to hold back but couldn't. She put on her clothes and looked into the mirror again as she dried her hair. A lifeless expression as if her soul disappeared. Her sorrowful eyes reflecting. She takes a deep breath and walks out. Trying her best to avoid Kyuhyun and walk out the door, but he caught her. 

"Where are you going?" He asked grabbing her wrist. 

"Home." She answered shortly, swinging his arm away and walking out. In the cab, her mind was blank. She was just staring out the window, completely dazed. She arrived at home and walked in with her head held down. 

"She's home!" A woman shouted. It was her step mother. Someone just as bad as Victoria. Her dad came out with eyes of fiery. 

"WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU?!" He shouted, as he lunged towards her, shaking her. 

"Sorry." She cried. 

"Victoria told me she was out with another guy besides Taec honey!" Her step mother reported giving Yoona a glare. 

"Appa -" Her dad smacked her. Her step mother gave a little smirk towards Yoona. 

"I didn't think you were this bad. Just like your mother." Yoona's anger rose. She pushed him away and ran to her room. Locking the door, she fell to her knees, holding onto her cheek. Crying her heart out. Her dad never believed her. No matter what she did, it was never enough. He's always saying that she's a worthless child. He never listens to her but always listens to her step mom and Victoria. Whatever Yoona said just went through one ear and out the other. Yoona cried and cried. 20 minutes passed yet she still didn't feel better. The tears still came out. Endlessly. She got up and walk over to her dresser. In the dresser was a picture of her, her mom, and her dad. When they were happy. But something happened causing them to fight. Causing her mom to leave. And to get hit by a car. Yoona was only 10. Her dad remarried at 11. Not even a full year he remarried. She knew Mrs. Song since she was 8 but she ended up becoming her stepmother. Yoona was always helping her but she never returned the favor. Constantly lying to her dad about her. Constantly hitting her. Yoona hugged her mom's picture and sat on the ground, hugging her knees.

"Umma... I miss you." She cried.  

"Ya! You have school!" She heard a loud knock on the door. Her dad screaming at the top of her lungs telling her to leave for school. Yoona wiped her tears. She got dressed and stared in the mirror. Her cheek, still red fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter