Full House

That One Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He had a wide smile on his face as he walked to his room. He stripped out of his jeans and shirt and laid down next to Hyun. Staring at the ceiling, still smiling like a fool.

 

 

10:00 AM

Kyuhyun woke up in an empty bed. He noticed a card on the drawer next his bed.

Me and Hyun are going to go play outside, we’ll be back soon. There’s breakfast on the table.
                                    -Yoona

He got up and put on some pants then walked to the dining room. He sat down and smiled at the breakfast in front of his eyes and began to chow down. Right when he finished, he heard the door open.

“Appa!” Hyun shouted as he ran to Kyuhyun.

“Hyun!” Kyuhyun shouted back happily as he got up and picked up Hyun to embrace him in a tight hug. “Where’s Yoona?” He asked.

“Here.” Yoona answered and walked into the room. “Me and Hyun found a nearby park and played there for a while.”

“Appa! I’m gonna marry noona when I’m older!” Hyun exclaimed.

“He’s been saying ever since we got to the park.” Yoona giggled.

“Hmm Hyun, I think that’s gonna be a bit hard.” Kyuhyun said, “Because I’m going to marry her.”

“Nooooo.” Hyun pouted. “She’s mine!”

“Nooooo.” Kyuhyun pouted back and argued, “she’s mine!”

“Appa, do you realllyyyyy like noona?” Hyun asked. Kyuhyun was taken back. “I won’t let you marry her unless you reeeeeaaallllyy like noona. Because I reallllllyyyyy like noona.”

“Hyun. I reeeealllllyy reaaalllyyy like noona.” Kyuhyun told the child with a wide grin and glance over at Yoona who just stood there with a frozen small smile. “Now Hyun it’s time to go back to mommy so let’s go get ready okay?”

“Okay! Noona are you going to come with us?” Hyun cheekily asked Yoona. Yoona smiled and nodded.

The three headed out and went to Eunhee’s apartment. When they arrived, Yoona was hesitant as to whether she should go up with them but Hyun has already opened her car door and was waiting from her to come out.

“Let's go noona! I want you to meet my mom!” The young boy stated excitedly, grabbing her hand and pulling. Yoona complied and followed the little boy’s lead and Kyuhyun trailed behind. The excited boy knocked on the door and when Eunhee opened it, he immediately jumped into his mom's arms.

“Mommy! Look what I got!” He enthusiastically showed off his new toys.

“Looks like you've been spoiled yesterday huh?” Eunhee replied with a light smile and patted the little ones head. “Come in, come in, I'll get you two something to drink” She motioned for them to enter the apartment and sit on the couch.

Yoona still felt awkward about the situation but followed along and had a seat. Quickly Eunhee came back with drinks and sat down in front of the two. “Hyun, why don't you go put your new toys in your room and get changed” she told him, the little boy just nodded and complied. When he was fully gone, her attention shifted to Yoona.

“Yoona-ssi, Hyun isn't Kyuhyun’s child.” She said bluntly. Yoona and Kyuhyun were both surprised by her words. Yoona seemingly speechless.

“Eunhee what the hell are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter