Accident

That One Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"He is okay now but overall he is in bad condition at the moment. All this alcohol abuse is making his old injuries worse. Is he still depressed from the accident?" Sungmin reported to Kyuhyun's parents. Kyuhyun's mother sighed and sat down. Kyuhyun's dad hovered over Kyuhyun who was laying on the hospital bed, sleeping peacefully. 

"He still blames himself for it. He holds the picture to sleep every night too. I thought maybe school would help him get his mind off it. He even got a girlfriend." Sungmin's eyes opened wider. 

"He has a girlfriend?" Sungmin looks at Mrs.Cho who looks aggravated but nodded yes. "That must be a sign he's getting better. Maybe she can help with it. I'll go get the medication ready. He'll be able to go home today but he'll need some rest." Sungmin politely bowed and was about to leave when Mrs.Cho grabbed his arm. He looked down at her, staring at him. She hugged him suddenly. 

"Thank you Sungmin. For everything. For still caring about him even though...I'm really sorry about everything too." Sungmin lightly smiled and hugged her back. Patting her back lightly.  

"It's okay. Really. I'm... just glad I can help." Sungmin released from the hug and left. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoona went to school the next morning and Kyuhyun was not in class. The way the call ended kept making her curiosity grow more and more as she thought of it. Maybe he got hurt badly. Maybe he's joking. Yoona plopped on the bench, waiting for the bus. She stared at her phone, tapping the screen and trying to decide whether to call. She gave in. 

"Hello?" A woman answered. 

"Um hello? Isn't this Kyuhyun's phone." Yoona asked.

"This is his mother"

"Ohh Kyuhyun's mother! This is Yoona." 

"Ahh." Kyuhyun's mom sounded uninterested. 

"Is Kyuhyun okay?" 

"He's sick." 

"Really?! Is he okay? How bad is it?" Yoona asked, worried. 

"Gangnam hospital. Room 450" His mom answered simply then hung up. Yoona got up and waved for a taxi. 

"Gangnam hospital. Please hurry"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter