Rivalry

That One Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why would I get married with her?!" Kyuhyun rejected. He shook his head and hands in complete disagreement.

"Why not?! She is a nice girl!" His mom whined. Kyuhyun let out a groan and cover his face with the blanket.

"No." He stated loudly under the blanket.

"Kyuu" his mom whined as she shook him lightly. Kyuhyun ignored her and groaned.

"Umma. Leave please." He muttered. A deep sigh escaped his mom's mouth in defeat and she quietly left the room.

Kyuhyun couldn't sleep. He tossed and turned. He couldn’t get two things out of his head. One, the fact that his mom seriously asked him to get married to Victoria within 3 months. Two, Yoona hating him. He sat up and pulled out a picture from his drawer. He sighed as he gripped tightly onto the picture.

“I wish you were here hyung.” He muttered to himself. He laid back down in the bed. Hugging tightly onto the picture on his chest. And slowly he drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~

Victoria arrived back home and ran to her mom who was watching TV on the couch.

“Umma!” she shouted and stomped over to her.

“What?!” her mom answered back.

“He’s so stubborn!” Victoria whined. She kicked off her shoes and plopped on the couch next to her mom, crossing her arms and scoffed.

“Kyuhyun? Honey, he’s rich and good looking. Plus from what I hear. He’s really smart but just doesn’t care in school anymore. Of course it’s not easy but you gotta stay in there.” Her mom lectured her.

“But umma. Ugh.” Victoria whined.

“You wanna quit on him?” her mom asked.

“No. He’s perfect. And a challenge. It’s just.. I even went to that damn musical for h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter