Revealing.

That One Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I’m going to be with Kyuhyun from now on.” She announced. Kyuhyun exchanged looked with Taecyeon. Kyuhyun had a smirk of satisfaction and gloated. While Taecyeon stared at him in  anger with pure hatred. “Let’s go.” Yoona pulled Kyuhyun away. Still holding tightly onto his arm as they disappeared further from Taecyeon’s sight.

 

They stepped outside and Yoona took a deep breath of the fresh air. It was noticeable that she was trying not to cry. She let go of Kyuhyun’s arm and looked away.

“Sorry.” she sniffled. Kyuhyun looked at his phone and sighed.

“Let’s go.” Yoona looked at him with an arched eyebrow. “We’re gonna have to tell my parents tonight.”

“Why?”

“Because.. she wants to talk about engagement with the girl and her mother tonight at my house.” He grinned. “Let’s drop the news now. We’ll tell your dad after his surgery and when he recovers.” Yoona thought for a moment then nodded obediently. They got in the car and made their way to his house. “You should start getting used to this house.” He commented before getting out of the car. Yoona got out and stared at the house for a moment before following Kyuhyun inside.

“Kyu is that you?” His mom made her way to the entrance. “Oh Kyu good you’re here they’re waiting-” she paused when her eyes met mine. “What is she doing here?” She returned her attention to Kyuhyun.

“There’s something we have to announce.” He grabbed my hand and walked passed his mother, into the living room, where I saw his dad and the backs of two women.

“Oh Kyuhyun you’re home.” His dad greeted. The two women turned their way towards us. After seeing their faces, all three of our faces darken. Victoria is the girl Kyuhyun is being forced to get married to? How could this even happen? Yoona snapped into reality. She looked down at the ground, trying to ignore the burning stares of her stepmom and Victoria. “Oh Yoona-ssi.” His dad greeted. Yoona bowed shyly.

“I have an announcement.” Kyuhyun spoke out. His mom came into the room and listened intently. He looked directly at his mom. “I can’t get married to Victoria. Sorry.” Victoria, her mom, his mom all gasped.

“Kyuhyun! Is it because of this girl?!” His mom hissed. Kyuhyun nodded.

“I wanna get married with Yoona.” Kyuhyun spoke bravely. Yoona looked up at him as he spoke. “ I love her.” He stated and looked down at her and smiled lightly.

“What if I don’t allow this!?” his mom retaliated.

“I have to take responsibility of her… she’s pregnant.” Everyone gasped. His mom nearly fell over in shock but was caught by his dad. Victoria and her mom glared at Yoona, mentally cursing her out. “It’s my baby and I will take good care of Yoona.”

“What do you plan on doing?” His dad asked.

“Well I planned on having Yoona live with us until the baby is born. When the baby is born we’ll get married. I’m gonna be with her the whole way through.” His dad nodded.

“Good.” he stated.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter