Unforgetful

That One Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona stood on the other side of the door, still in complete shock. I am so done with him. As Yoona was about to open the door again, ready to curse him out, but someone grabbed her. 

"Sungmin-ssi." He motioned her to be quiet and pull her away from the door. "Can you please let go now?" Sungmin quickly let go and cleared his throat. 

"Sorry" he muttered softly. "Knowing Kyuhyun.. he would be really mad right now. I suggest giving him time." 

"Can you tell me what happened?" Yoona asked. She's completely full of curiosity. 

Sungmin shook his head. "I'm sorry. I can't. He would get even more mad at me. I think if you give him time he may get around to telling you." 

"You really can't tell me anything at all?" Yoona continued. Sungmin sighed. 

"Well... Kyuhyun has many scars. One in particularly that's on his upper stomach. Because he was in a car accident. That car accident... it really changed him, he blames himself. Believe it or not Kyuhyun wasn't always so cold. Before his drinking was for fun now it's just him looking at alcohol whenever he has a problem... it's just... he should tell you himself.. Let's just say he's just hurt." Yoona stood for a moment. She nodded understandingly. 

"I should go home." Yoona bowed and turned away. 

"Wait." Sungmin stated. "I'll take you home." 

"It's okay." Yoona continued to walk away and left. 

Sungmin went to Kyuhyun's room. He was laying in bed on his side. When he saw Sungmin, he turned to the other side. 

"Fine ignore me. You can be mad at me still. I understand-" 

"I'm not mad at you." Kyuhyun cut in. He sat up and glared at Sungmin. "I'm mad at myself."

"Kyuhyun you have to stop. It's really not your fault-" 

"It was!" He shouted. "I was drunk. He was buzzed. He still drove though because of me. ME. Not only that but we fought while we were in the car... It's all my fault. If I hadn't gotten him so mad. If I hadn't let him drive." 

"Did you completely forget the other car!? That car cut you guys off! It's on video tape Kyu! And that guy was drunker than you and him added together!" Sungmin retorted. 

"I miss him." Kyuhyun's lips started to shake as he exhaled and inhaled deeper and deeper. 

"How do you think I feel?" Sungmin sighed and sat down. They sat there quie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter