Sharing a Room.

That One Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Welcome home.” He whispered in her ear and smirked. He walked ahead and she followed in. This is the house. The large house that she would be staying in for 9 months. The unfamiliar house with the unfamiliar man.

Kyuhyun carried her things inside. The both of them are suddenly greeted by his dad.

"Moving in already?" He asks Yoona with a light smile. Yoona nodded shyly.

“Appa. Can you recommend some home tutors?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Home tutors?” his dad raised an eyebrow. Kyuhyun nodded.

“She’s gonna need to stay home for school.” He explained. His dad nodded understandingly.

“I’ll look into it.” His dad informed. Without another word his dad just left.

“Your dad is really nice.” Yoona whispered as she walked behind him, going upstairs. Kyuhyun scoffed a bit.

“It’s only because I’m agreeing to work at the company.” Kyuhyun opened a bedroom door and brought the stuff in. Yoona looked around the spacious room, huge bed, flat screen tv, large windows, and even a balcony. She was shocked by how glamorous it was.

"Wow." She muttered quietly to herself. Kyuhyun heard this and smiled lightly to himself.

"Are you hungry?" Kyuhyun asked her after putting the luggage down. "I'll have the maid make something."

"I'm okay." She answered.

"Ah really?" Kyuhyun stated. "Should we just sleep then?" He smirked and walked closer to her. Yoona crossed her arms into an "x".

"Don't you dare!" She shouted. Kyuhyun chuckled as he continued to by going closer while she moved back. She ended up against the balcony door. He closed in on her and stared down at her, smiling at her reaction. Her face was scrunched and her arms crossed in front of her. Kyuhyun laughed heartily and moved back.

"I'm gonna go get something to eat. Do whatever you want. There's a bathroom in here if you wanna shower." He then left the room. Yoona hissed in disbelief. She opened her suitcase and got some clothes then headed for the shower.

After the shower, she came out drying her hair with a towel and saw Kyuhyun in bed. He must've fallen asleep on accident. He looked uncomfortable in his button up and jeans. His legs hung off the bed.

"Ya. Wake up." She called out and shook him lightly. He groaned a bit and opened his eyes, he saw Yoona's face, not far from his. He shot up, surprising Yoona.

" you scared me!" He breathed.

"You too!" Yoona retorted and took a deep breath.

"Kyuhyun!" His mom called from outside the door. "Why is the door locked?! I know she moved in now!" His mom knocked on the furiously.

"Why did you lock it?" Yoona whispered in shock.

"Do you want her coming in and out of here as she pleases to check in on us?" Kyuhyun whispered back. "Umma! We're going to bed! W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter