Kyuhyun's Secret

That One Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun pulled away with a satisfied smirk on his face. He stared at Yoona's frozen expression for moment then chuckled. He looked up at Sungmin, who was smirking and gave a slight huff. 

"Yaaa Kyuhyun" He began to tease. "Seems like you actually have feelings now huh?" Kyuhyun rose an eyebrow and wrapped his arm around Yoona's shoulder. She was still sitting there. Motionless. She gulped and stood up. 

"Kyuhyun!" She shouted. Glaring at him. Kyuhyun's smirk was plastered on his face. 

"What's all the shouting?" Kyuhyun's parents suddenly came walking back in. Yoona immediately bowed to them. Kyuhyun pulled her wrist and made her sit back onto the bed. 

"I see you really came." Kyuhyun's mom said in a monotone voice. Yoona nodded. 

"So you ARE his girlfriend." Sungmin stated. Eyeing the both of them for a response. Yoona didn't respond. She didn't have to. Kyuhyun immediately shouted yes. She just sighed silently. 

"How's his condition? I completely forgot to ask what happened?" She asked Sungmin. Completely ignoring Kyuhyun who was behind her. 

"He'll be alright after some rest. You should make sure he doesn't drink so much." Sungmin told her with a slight smile. 

"This happened because you over drank?" She glared at Kyuhyun. Her glared shocked him. Sure she has glared at him all the time but this time it was different. He couldn't face her and turned his head. 

"If you don't mind we're going to have to keep Kyuhyun here a little longer. I can bring him home after my shift is over. You two should go get some rest." Sungmin told Kyuhyun's parents. 

"Will that be okay?" Kyuhyun's dad asked. 

"Of course." Sungmin answered. Kyuhyun huffed. 

"Thank you so much Sungmin." Kyuhyun's mom gave him a tight hug. Then the parents left the room. 

Yoona stood up as soon as they left. Kyuhyun exhaled deeply and groaned. 

"Are you okay?!" Yoona sat back down and looked around at him. "Where does it hurt?"  

"It's must be his stomach and chest. The old injuries-"

"I'm fine." Kyuhyun cut off Sungmin. Yoon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter