Not So Partners

That One Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ya!" Yoona shouted, pushing Kyuhyun away. He quickly turned away, grazing his finger across his lips in shock. 

"I'm.. um.. sorry." He stuttered. Looking completely flustered. He glanced at Yoona, who's face turned completely red. She caught his glance and sent him a glare. 

"Just um.. go back to the living room and wait. We have to finish the project." Yoona turned away and looked into the refrigerator, pretending to look for something.  Kyuhyun sighed quietly then walked back into the living room. He sat on the couch, placing his laptop back on his lap. He bit his lower lip, grazing his top lip with his thumb. Slowly a smile appeared on his face. He let out a soft chuckle, as his finger rubbed back and forth on his lips. Then Yoona came back in and his went back to a straight face, pretending to type intently on his laptop. 

"Are you still playing Starcraft? You know, I did not expect a guy like you to play games like that." Yoona mocked. He hissed at her.

"Did you come up with ideas?" He asked bitterly.

"I have a list of some businesses." Yoona grabbed her list then plopped down beside him. Acting completely normal as if those accidental kissed didn't happen. Kyuhyun stared at her confusingly. "What's wrong?" She asked.

"You.. aren't mad?" He asked carefully.

"About you playing Starcraft instead of working? Yes I am." Yoona snickered.

"No. I mean... the um.. ya know." Yoona stared at his flustered face, acting completely clueless. "The kisses."

"Ahhh." Yoona gave a forced smile. "It was an accident right?"

"Huh? Uh.. Yeah." He nodded.

"Then we should just forget about it." Yoona replied without looking at him and just staring at her paper. "So how about a Coffee business?" Kyuhyun furrowed his eyebrow then took a deep breath.

Turning back his attention to the laptop and saying simply, "Let's do a club." Yoona glared at him. He looked back her. "What? Plus.. it's where we met again." He sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter