The New Student

That One Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Unnie. Please just drive me to school." Yoona begged. Victoria rolled her eyes.

"Ya. I'm busy. This is as far as I'm driving you. Get out." Victoria said coldly as she pulled the car to the side. 

"But unnie the university is like another 3 miles away." Victoria just started to fix her makeup in the mirror.

"Better catch the bus or hitchhike. Hurry up and go." Yoona sighed and got out of the car. Victoria sped off before Yoona could even catch a word. 

"Maybe I can walk there. I only have 30 minutes till class. Ugh." Yoona began to run as fast as she can. Suddenly she had to stop because of the cars. Eagerly she waited at the corner for the light to turn red so she can cross. 

"YOONA!" A scream came from behind her. She turned and saw a familiar car. 

"TAEC OPPA!" she shouted with a smile and waved. He pulled up besides her and she quickly got into the car. "Oppa hurry I'm going to be late for class!" 

"Alright babe. Better put on your seatbelt." Taecyeon smiled and drove off as fast as he could without going over the speed limit. Finally they arrived on campus. 

"Oppa thank you so much!" She quickly grabs her stuff and gets out the car. 

"Yoona wait!" Taecyeon quickly runs to her. "Aren't you forget something?" Yoona raises her eyebrows and begins looking through her papers. Taecyeon smirks and grabs her waist, bringing her closer to him. 

"Ahh oppa." Taecyeon smiles as he looks at her. Yoona couldn't resist but smile at him either. "Oppa, people are looking" She begins to blush. 

"Then hurry up and kiss me." He puckers his lips cutely and closed his eyes. Yoona giggles and wraps her arms around him. She planted him a light peck on the lips. 

"I'll pick you up after class and we'll go watch a movie?" he says as he holds her hand. 

"Most definitely." Yoona 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter