The Party

Life’s Full of Twist and Turns

 

Your POV

~Lunch

 

     You ran to Eun Mi. "Eun Mi! Wait for me!" By the time you got there you were gasping for air. 

     

 

     "Sora! Come on let's go outside and eat." As you guys laughed and walked outside you bumped into someone. 

 

 

      "You clumsy girl! Now look at what you did! You wrinkled my clothes. Your going to pay or this!" The girl kept rambling on and on and glaring at you. "And one more thing. Stay away from my Luhan! Don't think I don't see you hang out with him. Hmp." She walked away with her group of friends.

 

 

      "Who was that?" You had to whisper. 

 

 

      Eun Mi whispered back. "That's Tiffany. And her group SNSD. They're the Queenkas of this school. Almost all the girls in this school is obsessed with Luhan and EXO but Tiffany is the most obsessed with Luhan."

 

 

      You were even more surprise. Now you were the enemy of the Queenkas. What's next?

 

 

 

 

 

No One's POV

~Two weeks later

~First Period

     Two weeks had passed and Sora would switch between sitting with Eun Mi and Luhan. Of course tomorrow was Chen's birthday. This was the plan: They would ignore him and avoid him. Especially because of all the girls that was going to be around him. Then bring him blindfolded to the abandon warehouse which was already decorated and partly frosted. 

 

 

     "Sora."

 

 

     She turn around. "Yes?" 

 

 

     "Are you coming to Chen's party tomorrow?" He was only doing this to make her feel more comfortable. And he had also decided who shall be the second girl in the revenge. Tiffany. While you guys were across campus he could hear the commotion with his hearing and thought of using her. And because Tiffany had always a crush on Luhan it only made this revenge better.

 

 

     "Um... I don't know yet." He snap out of his plan and pouted.

 

 

     "Please. It would mean a lot to Chen if you could."

 

 

     "A-alright I'll try my best to make it."

 

 

     "Thanks. Meet us after school at the gate and ignored Chen the entire day." He had to say this as quiet as possible for all he knew Chen was listening. 

 

 

 

~ next day

 

     Sora went to lunch to meet with EXO. Of course Chen was surrounded by girls and the rest of EXO was at the edge of leaving. 

 

 

     "Hey guys!" You walked to them and you all left together. You walked across campus and under a tree. "So what are we going to do?"

 

 

     Xiumin spoke his plans. She were curious how it was going to work. "How is there going to have an ice rink if summer just ended?" Shoot! They had forgot that she doesn't know anything about vampires. He was nervous.

 

 

     Kai spoke up, improvising. "Oh! We ask a professional to do it." Satisfied she nodded. Then he also remember. The performance. How were they going to show off their talent if you were there. It kept getting more complicated. 

 

 

     "We're also going to do some performances ourselves because we learn some magic." Luhan relax at Chanyeol fast thinking. 

 

 

     Sora were surprise. "You can do magic?" This made her excited. "I can't wait!"

 

 

     "Alright so meet us after school at the front and don't forget to ignore Chen." She nodded and left for class.

 

 

 

 

~Your POV

~after school

     You went to the gate and call for EXO but ignore Chen. You were excited and walk with them to the abandon warehouse. Once you got there it was amazing. Winter frosted upon columns and walls showing realistic lightning. "Wow is the theme a snowstorm?" At one corner was an ice rink and the other was a stage. There weren't many people here either. And no one was here besides EXO came from your school. Besides EXO there were five other. They went up to you.

 

 

     "Hi, I'm Taemin." A cute boy came up. "We're in a group called SHINee. This is Onew, Jonghyun, Key, and Minho." 

 

 

     "H-hi. I'm Sora." You felt shy. You were the only girl here and not only that they were HOT. 

 

 

     Jonghyun came up to you. "You seem familiar." He turned back. "Doesn't she look like someone we all know." They all nodded.

 

 

 

     "Yah! She looks like-" In the middle Taemin's talk Luhan came up and cover his mouth. You were confused. 

 

 

     Luhan looked at SHINee and ask them to follow, you were confuse and went to the restroom.

 

 

 

 

 

No One's POV

     He heard Taemin talking and reacted quickly. He cover Taemin's mouth to hide their cover. You had a question in your expression and left. He walked away with SHINee. He glared at them. "What are you trying to do? Don't you know she's human why would you try to say she look like the king?"

 

 

     Taemin's eyes flash green. "Human? Why is she here?" Luhan sigh.

 

 

     "Don't try anything. She's mine to kill. She walked into EXO while we were hunting. Now she must die for what she saw."

 

 

     "Then why isn't she scared."

 

 

     Luhan shrugged. "How should I know. She probably forgot but we can't risk her remembering in the future." They all nodded and separated ways. Just in time you came out. "Sora! Come over here!" You came running over. "Chen's coming soon so can you help everyone get situated in a hiding place." You nodded and left.

 

 

 

Luhan's POV

 

Sora watch your back. I'll get my revenge soon.