Is He Right?

Life’s Full of Twist and Turns

 

Kris’ POV

            I watch D.O. for a while and he really does seem suspicious. I was scared. What if I really did force Luhan out and he did nothing wrong? Would he ever forgive us? When we returned home from school D.O. had picked up a blue letter but I had no idea what it was. I followed him and saw him read it. D.O. smirked when he read it. Then he ripped up the paper and threw it into the bin. He looked towards me and I flew upwards before he opened the door. I gasp for air and drop down once he left towards the kitchen.

 

            I took the scraps of paper and threw it into my pocket. I then grabbed a paper and ripped it into the bin, replacing the letter. Then I ran towards my room.

 

            “Kris! Come down. Xiumin’s craving “food” again.” I cursed and hid the paper then ran down to meet EXO-M.

 

            “Alright let’s go then.”

 

                                                                        *****

            “Hyung we’re all full. Come on lets go home.” Lay was pleaing to Xiumin but all he did was pout.

 

            “No. I’m still hungry and I refuse to leave until I’m full.” Wae! I’m stuck with this bun for the rest of my life. How am I going to survive this bun always eating everything!

 

 EXO-M finally left after Xiumin “ate” one more time. Once they reach home, I was reminded of Luhan and ran up to the letter. Now I just need to piece it together. The one word that caught my eye was Luhan. Did he really write back? Why D.O. hide it from us? Unless it was true…Luhan was right.

 

 

 

(*4 hours later)

            Yes! I finally got it! However my mood dropped once I read the letter.

 

            Dear EXO,

                        I am sorry for my behavior, as much as I hate to apologize. However I cannot say that what I said was not true. My words were true and I will not take back my words. My actions however were unforgivable. I’m sorry for the pain that I caused and I hope you guys live better without me. I know you don’t trust me but you should be careful around D.O. I know it seem s weird but he is talking to our parents and they plan to kill Sora. If you guys didn’t notice, Sora and me broke up, however I still want her to be safe. I trust you guys will do the right thing in the end.Take care of Sehun and make sure no one gets in trouble. I’ll miss you guys.

 

                                    Sincerely,

                                                Luhan

           

            My eyes widened at what D.O. was trying to hide. “Suho!” Five minutes later a groggy Suho came to the door.

 

            “What is it? I was sleeping you know. It’s only,” He glanced at the clock. “3 o’clock in the morning! Why would you wake me up this early!”

 

            “Suho, do you know why D.O. would hide this from us?” I handed him the letter.

 

          Suho snatched the paper from my hands. “Why would you wake me up for- What! Why would he hide this!”

 

            “Do you think Luhan was right then?”

 

            “Maybe. But we have to keep an eye out on him. Don’t let him know we’ve caught on.” I nodded. Suho started walking towards the door “And next time. Wake me up at a sensible hour.” I nodded but all I could think was ‘Why didn’t I trust Luhan?’

 

 

Your POV

            The only thing that filled your head these days was Luhan. He was the center of every thought but was it smart? You faced the day with the brightest smile you can conjure. You went by Henry everyday when he thought you were upset. But under that smile, under all the happiness, all you wanted to do was cry. Cry for the wrong doings. Cry for Luhan to be back in your life. But one sob and your brother, or worst, your father would hear. Why was our life so difficult?