Advisor and Bodyguard

Life’s Full of Twist and Turns

 

Luhan's POV

     Kai and me were still in thoughts. "We should talk to Sora. Maybe she already met him." I nodded.

 

     "But wouldn't he have already killed her. He usually works quick." 

 

     "Luhan do you always have to be so negative all the time."

 

     "Kai, we need to think all the consequences. If the king knows, he'll kill me wouldn't he?"

 

     "We just have to try don't we." I growled in furustration and levitated the lamp to hit the wall. 

 

     "Sora! Why did you have to enter my life!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Your POV

     After your torturous afternoon with SHINee you went home. You open the door and your appa sat there with Henry on the floor beside him. You were nervous. Is something wrong. "Hey dad, Henry. Is there something wrong?"

 

     "No. I finally found the planet name and apparently I also discover some vampires go to your school. Though I don't know who."

 

     "What's the name?"

 

     "EXO. Do you recognize anyone who ever mention it?" NO! Luhan and s. I don't know what to do. They're my friends. Should I lie. He would be able to tell right. I should try.

 

     You kept a straight face and said "No."

 

     Your dad nodded. "If you find out avoid them and tell me alright." You nodded and calmly walk up stairs.

 

     Luhan. He was a vampire. His friends too. Or was it a coincidence. You drag through your memory to see if it was possible. Chen's party. They were wearing sunglasses. But so was SHINee. Could they be one too. They were doing 'magic' could it have been vampire power? You look harder but couldn't find anything. You layed down when it came.

 

~Flashback~

     "Little girl, you should mind your own business. You should be careful about interfering with people or else you might end up dead." Luhan flashed a toothy smile and his eyes changed yellow.

 

~End of Flashback~

 

      No! It was Luhan who had threaten me! No wonder he asked me out. He wanted to kill me. And that note too. The one that said I should be careful of my friends. Could that be about Luhan? Arghhh. Why did it have to be my first crush? You should be careful before you hurt your princess Luhan.

 

~Next day

~1st period

     You quickly took your seat and kept your head down. He can't find out that I know about him. You avoided his gaze as hard as it was. He kept looking at you like he wanted to tell you something. Focus on your work. You took a deep breath as the bell rang. You can make it through lunch Sora. Hwaiting!.

 

~lunch

     EXO minus Luhan asked you to come with them but you smiled politely and refused. "It's my day with Eun Mi remember."

 

     Suho had to ruin by saying, "oh come on you miss out with us yesterday."

 

     Darn! You looked up and replied. "Alright." You started to walk towards their table but they grabbed your hand. You look at Kyungsoo holding your hand. "Aren't we sitting over there."

 

     Kyungsoo shook his head. "No we're going somewhere different. Now come on." You followed them. They're taking me to kill me off! You walked with them into the same room you and Minho was in yesterday. There lied Luhan, and SHINee.

 

     "W-what are you guys doing here?" SHINee might be planning with them. You tried to look for an escape route. I can probably drop down from the window. Three floors isn't bad right. I'm a vampire. 

 

     Taemin walked up to you and hugged you."Noona! We came to visit." You inwardly flinch. It's just before they kill me off. 

 

     But the entire time all you did was eat. Till Luhan looked up at you. "So Sora, I know I asked last time but are you willing to date me?"

 

     "No!" You looked at him. I'm sorry I can't tell you my true feelings Luhan. He chuckled. "What's so funny about being rejected?"

 

     Luhan walked up to you and you flinched. "Aww are you scared?" He went to the door and locked it as Kyungsoo locked the windows. So much for my plans. 

 

     "W-what are you doing?" You backed up and faced EXO and SHINee.

 

     Sehun looked at you."Nothing. Just more private ya know."

 

     That calm you down until you saw all of EXO glaring at you. "We want to know what you remember from September 4th." Kai looked really aggressive.

 

     "N-nothing." You lied.

 

     "She's lying." Minho spoke. I guess he really is psychic. Luhan stepped forward. His eyes flashed yellow. "Remember this?" You nodded. No point in lying now.

 

     "Who do you live with?" Why does Chen look so innocent asking that!

 

     "My appa and Henry." 

 

     "Do you know a Yo-Han?"

 

     "N-no should I?" Luhan looked at Minho. "She's telling the truth."

 

     Luhan went up to you. "What makes you so special?"

 

     "I-I don't know what your talking about."

 

     "Like hell you don't." He slammed his hand into the wall behind you. You wince.

 

     Kai went up. "Do you know what we are?"

 

     "A-are you vampires?" You whisper the last part but of course they heard. All the eyes flashed different colors. 

 

     "So you do know." Luhan touched your neck. "Oh how I can easily kill you."

 

     "W-why d-do you have to k-kill me?" 

 

     "Well, you know our secret now. We can't have you revealing it." 

 

     "Please don't kill me. I-I won't reveal your secret I promise." Not like can anyway.

 

     Sehun ran towards Luhan."Hyung! Someone's coming!" At that moment the door busted open and all of EXO and SHINee smashed into the wall with an invisible force. A guy stood at the door. He looked at you "Name's Jiyong, but call me G-Dragon." You looked at the other boys who seem unconscious from the force. "Don't worry they can't hear us. I put a shield up."

 

     "What do you want?"

 

     "You dad sent me to watch over you at school." You nodded.

 

     "So you know who I am."

 

     "Of course Princess. I'm his most trusted advisors and now your bodyguard."

 

     "Please don't tell my appa who the vampires are. And don't tell him I know who they are." You looked at Luhan. I still have feelings for you yet you tried to kill me. I guess my heart wants me to die.

 

     "Alright I won't since it seems you have feelings for that boy." You nodded. Too bad it will never work out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~love you all 💞