A New Student

Life’s Full of Twist and Turns

 

Your POV

 

     You were half asleep walking to the kitchen at 5 in the morning. You took out a simple rice and egg dish for lunch and munch on dry cereal. Making sure everything was in your backpack and Henry's alarm was on you walk to the bus station. It was a 20 minute ride. 

 

 

     Once you finally got there you saw the school. It was AMAZING! It was an indoor school unlike my old one. It was four stories and really wide. I never thought I would make it to my dream school.

 

 

      You walk to the door and saw a female who looked like a principal. "Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Lau Sora the new student." You bow.

 

 

     "Ahh. You're the new scholar, please come with me and we will get you situated." You follow her into a room labeled 'Miss. Tay'. The teacher turn around. "We'll I'm Miss. Tay and I will be your principal. I hope you have your paperwork done." You nodded. "Well here is your schedule." You two switched papers.

 

      

      Miss. Tay looked back at you after filing your transcript. "Shall we begin our tour of the school?" You followed her and by the time you got back you were amaze. It was huge and took you almost an hour to tour  the whole school. The bell rang.

 

   

      The principal looked at you. "Our tour is over so please go to your first class." You nodded and walk to the Math section. You waited for a few seconds and walk to the teacher. Be brave Sora. Take a deep breath. You bow to the teacher. "Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Sora and new to this school." The teacher, Mr. Yung looked at my schedule and ask me to stay in front. Once everyone sat down he talked. "You guys have known each other for a long time. Today we would like to bring a new student to our school."

 

 

     You bow. "Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Sora. Please take care of me."

 

 

      "Please take a seat." You move to the only seat available. It was behind a guy. When you look back at his face. It was familiar but you weren't sure from where.

 

 

 

Luhan's POV

 

      I was almost late for class. I used my speed and ran to my class and sat down. Then my teacher started to talk, of course I was ignoring whatever he said. "...New student to this school." That spark my interest. A new student. 

 

 

     I took a look at the new girl. It was the girl in the ally. Perfect. Absolutly perfect. I smirked. I knew what to do now. "Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Sora. Please take care of me." She walked to the seat behind me. 

 

 

      Sora you are going to regret the day you met me.