Feelings

Life’s Full of Twist and Turns

 

Your POV

~lunch 

     You sighed as you walked in the cafeteria. Tiffany was all over Luhan and he seemed to enjoy it. So much for him wanting to go out with me. Aish Sora how can you be such a fool. You were upset because you finally admidtte your feelings for him to yourself. You were suppose to eat with EXO today but weren't up to it. You walked around school and approach a small room. I've never seen this room before. Inside was Minho. He was either sleeping or meditating.

 

 

     "Hey Minho." He opened his eyes.

 

 

     "Hey Sora." 

 

 

     "Why are you here and where's the rest of Shinee?"

 

 

     "I'm transferring here but Shinee wouldn't move with me." You nodded and drop beside him on the floor. You were deep in thought. Why must I fall for the playboy like every typical story. 

 

 

     "... around?" You looked at Minho realizing he was talking to you. 

 

 

     "Hmm? M-mianhae I wasn't paying attention." He chuckled.

 

 

     "Since I'm new here can you show me around?"

 

 

     "M-me are you sure? I mean I just found this room today." 

 

 

     "That's better! Come on let's have an adventure!" You laughed and went along.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Minho's POV

 

     Sora I'm so sorry I have to do this to you. But Luhan needed me to do this or we'll risk our future. 

 

-Flashback-

 

     My phone rang while I was about to play soccer.

 

 

     "Hello?" 

 

 

     "Who is this?" 

 

 

     "It's Luhan. I have a job for you Minho."

 

 

     "Really, hyung. What do you need. I was going to play soccer." 

 

 

     "You have to do this. All of our future is at risk." This sparked my interest. I'll be a vampire superhero.

 

 

     "What do I have to do?"

 

 

     "Do you remember Sora?"

 

 

     I recognized the name. Luhan continued. "The girl at Chen's party?"

 

 

     "The girl you were determine to kill?"

 

 

     "Yeah, about that. I'm having trouble and I need you to find her weakness. I assume this will be simple considering you could read her mind." 

 

 

     "Alright I'll do it."

 

 

     "Thanks. Bye." Now how am I going to get her to reveal her weakness?

 

-End of Flashback-

 

 

     I had decided the easiest to get to her was to go to Seoul Academy High. I was concentrating on how to get her when she walked in.

 

 

     Presently she was walking around the school with me. She looked at me. "This is the cafeteria." I nodded and glance at Luhan who was flirting with Tiffany. Aish. You make me do the hard work while you flirt. I looked back at Sora and saw her hurt. So I read her mind.

 

 

     Why? Why did you have to say you loved me an then hurt me.

 

 

     So Luhan is her first weakness. Too bad he doesn't even realize it. When I looked at Luhan I saw that Luhan wasn't showing his real smile.

 

 

      Sora why am I so upset about hurting you?

 

 

     Aish, that stupid Luhan. He's hurting himself and her. I saw Luhan glanced up at me with the image of me holding Sora's hand and anger flash for a second. "Come on Sora. Let's go."

 

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan's POV

 

     How dare Minho hold Sora's hand. Wait why am I so angry? Aish all of this is so confusing. Why can't there be a simple solution? I growled in frustration and stormed out the building, scaring Tiffany.