Memories

Life’s Full of Twist and Turns

Kyungsoo’s POV

                The Earth tells me everything. The grass told me when they were last watered. Two days, four hours, and 45 minutes. The flowers were trying to tempt me to come. They spoke the language of scent and waved their fragrance towards me. And the trees. The trees told me the most important thing of all. They told me that Kris was in the trees just above me.

 

                With that knowledge I turned. I walked towards a little corner shop. We’ll see what'll happened next Kris.

 

 

 

 

Kris’ POV

                Where was he going? Was I wrong? I followed him to the shop but stayed above the store.

 

                Perhaps Luhan was wrong? Aish I don’t know any more. Perhaps Kyungsoo was only going to buy supplies. With that I flew back home and landed in my room. In the room where Xiumin had taped sleeping Key’s mouth shut.

 

                “Didn’t I tell you to play nice Xiumin?”

 

                “No Hyung, you told me to let him sleep in the same room and he is.”

 

                “Xiumin, take out the tape.”

 

                “No, he keeps whimpering.”

 

                “Xiumin. Now or you’ll get no buns for an ENTIRE week.”

 

                “No, no please,” Xiumin ran to pulled the tape out. “There, I’ll get my buns, right?”

 

                “Good. Now go to sleep.”

 

                I turned out the lights. Key started to whimper again.

 

                “You know what Xiumin. Tape him.”

 

                “Yes!”

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo’s POV

                Finally. I walked out and ran towards the school. I went through the secret entrance. I will destroy your family Sora.

 

 

 

 

 

Your POV

                I couldn’t concentrate. Luhan. Luhan. Luhan. Wae? Why must you be stuck in my mind forever? Why can’t you understand that I still love you? Why can’t you notice me again?

 

                You sat on your bed. Staring at the wall. Nothing could cheer you up. This moment teared at your mind. Moments passed in your head.

 

 

~Flashback~

                “I love you and that won’t change.Please don’t leave me. I finally got you after years of searching for my soulmate and I won’t give up just because she’s a different race. Love is usually a façade but with you I know it’s true. No girl, no matter what race can compare to you. I love you and that’s all that matters, please stay with me.”

 

                “I love you too, Luhan.” You kissed him. My first real kiss.

 

~End of Flashback~

 

 

                You touched your lips. “I miss your kisses Luhan.” You thought back to the trip to Ulleungdo Island.

 

 

~Flashback~

                You walked down a hill and something fell on you. “Omf.” You fell down and looked at what was on top of you. You growled. “LUHAN!!!”

                “Are you really that innocent?

 

                EunMi woke up and saw you two. She squealed.

~End of Flashback~

 

 

                “You always had an adorable aegyo. And could make me laugh.” You the necklace he gave you. It reminded you the day of your breakup but it also showed you the happiness you had with him.

 

                You leaned back onto the bed, clutching your necklace. I will love you forever oppa.