The Letter

Life’s Full of Twist and Turns

 

Your POV

                How could Luhan do this to me? I thought he truly love me. I should have listened to father. Maybe then I wouldn’t have gotten hurt.  "Sora I'm sorry, I tried to get you away from those EXO boys. They’re nothing but trouble.” You saw your dad at the entrance of your door. Henry was behind him.

 

                “Noona, are you alright? I’ll kill Luahn for hurting you. Don’t you worry about it.” You gave him a small smile.

 

                “No Henry, it’s alright. You don’t need to worry about him at all. Noona’s alright.” Henry flashed a smile and hugged you.

 

                “Take care Noona.” He whispered it and ran towards his room. Your father stayed inside and shut the door.

 

                “It’s best if you get over that boy. He’s only going to bring you down.”  You nod.

 

                “Alright Appa.”

 

                                                                                                *****

 

 

                The Sun shone in your eyes. You rubbed your eyes. Please let that all be just a dream. You dressed simply and left your room. G-Dragon waited for you but he looked less cheerful then usual. “I’m sorry. I guess all things come to an end.” I guess that’s a no to my wish.

 

                “It’s alright G-Dragon. I’ll deal with it. Let’s go.” You rode to school with G-Dragon, picking up EunMi on the way.

 

                “Let’s go.” You walk towards your classroom together. You realized, as you step in the classroom, the predicament you had. How am I suppose to ignore him if he sits next to me. But as you stepped in all you saw was Luhan out of it. Good. Maybe then he wouldn’t try to get back at me. Luhan was resting with his head in his arms and he wasn’t paying attention to anything. What’s got him so upset? He’s the one that lied to me. You stared at him even though class had started. Minutes later you heard G-Dragon call your name. “Sora. Sora snap out of it.” You focused on him.

 

                “What?”

 

                “Class ended let’s go.” I was staring at him sleep that long. Aish, I need to get over him.

 

                You nodded and went to your next class. However you couldn’t get the thought out of your head.  What if he’s really not at fault?

 

                                                                                *****

 

                Lunch came and you thought EXO was going to be with Luhan. However Luhan sat across the room, to the farthest table from EXO. Tiffany went up in your face. “What are you trying to do! I knew you were trouble and now Luhan is leaving EXO. This is all your fault. You should die and never have been with Luhan at all. You only brought pain to everyone!”

 

                You growled at her. “Get out of my face Tiffany. Don’t make me hurt you.” She wouldn’t move out so you punch her in the nose, making it gush. Tiffany screamed and glare at you.

 

                “I’ll get you back Sora. When you least expect it. It’s going to be your worst nightmare.”

 

 

 

Luhan’s POV

                I could feel her gaze on my back the whole time in first period. I couldn’t conjure the energy to lift up my head. Without her I felt so empty. By the lunch started I was anxious. I wanted to talk to EXO until I realized I wasn’t one of them anymore. Tiffany passed by me when I sat down and I watch as she walked to Sora. I couldn’t take it. When she started yelling at her I wanted to punch her in the face. Luckily she did it for me and I watch Tiffany run away as blood gushed out of her nose.

 

                I went through the rest of school day in a trance. I didn't noticed anything as I walked toward my class. By the time school ended I had started walking to the dorms. Once I got there I realized that I didn’t live there any more. Oh wells. I continued to walk that way but when I reached the dorms I dropped a blue envelop and left.

 

                I left towards and apartment and slept the night away as I did yesterday. But the one thing I couldn’t get out of my mind was Sora.

 

 

 

The Letter

                Dear EXO,

                                I am sorry for my behavior, as much as I hate to apologize. However I cannot say that what I said was not true. My words were true and I will not take back my words. My actions however were unforgivable. I’m sorry for the pain that I caused and I hope you guys live better without me. I know you don’t trust me but you should be careful around D.O. I know it seem s weird but he is talking to our parents and they plan to kill Sora. If you guys didn’t notice, Sora  and me broke up, however I still want her to be safe. I trust you guys will do the right thing in the end. Take care of Sehun and make sure no one gets in trouble. I’ll miss you guys.

 

                                                Sincerely

                                                                Luhan