Sleepover

Life’s Full of Twist and Turns

 

Miyoung's POV

     I jumped out of the window and was pulled into the forest. The boy rushed me into the middle of the forest and then he stopped. I noticed my hand was wet and looked at it. BLOOD. I saw that his hand was bleeding and gasp. "You're injured."

 

     He grunted but didn't answer back. I pulled the bottom of my shirt off and wrapped it onto his bleeding hand.

 

     "Is that better?"

 

     He still didn't answer.

 

     "Can you at least tell me you're name. I'm Miyoung." It was 2 minutes before he answered.

 

     "Kyungsoo." Was he always this quiet? I looked to his face and while it was hard I saw a tinge of red. Was he blushing?

 

     "Kyungsoo. I like that name. Kyungsoo, do you know where we're going? Did you have a plan before you pull me out?" I swore his face was even more red.

 

     "Yeah. Follow me." I didn't know where we were going but as we traveled the sky was brighter so I knew we were going into the city.

 

     We walked until we finally met with the city. I haven't been to the city in over 10 years and I could say a lot has changed.  "Do you have a house nearby?"

 

     "Not safe." He was giving me short answers but my heart would beat faster everytime. His voice wasn't deep but it seemed like he was trying to see cold.

 

     We traveled to a house in a scary area. Was his house more dangerous than this place? He turned around and looked at me. "Don't say you know me and just ask to stay, they should let you." Wow. That was the most he said the entire time I met him.

 

     "Why?"

 

     He closed his eyes to think. "Because they don't like me."

 

     I grew nervous. "What if they hurt me?"

 

     "They won't trust me." Trust a random guy who I met a few hours ago? Then again I did run away with him. I nodded and he escaped into the darkness. I held my breath and knocked on the door.  I was scared as the door creaked and I sa the person come out.

 

     "H-hi."

 

     The girl looked at me with curiosity. "Who are you?"

 

     "U-um I needed a place to stay and I was wondering if you could let me stay here." She looked like she was sniffing the air and her eyes landed on my hands. 

 

     "Omo you're bleeding. Come in I help you bandage it up. You can stay as long as you like. We don't get much visitors here. My name is Sora. It's nice to meet you."

 

     "I'm Miyoung." How could she tell I had blood on my hands? She took me to a sink and rinsed it off. 

 

     "Oh! You're not bleeding. Why did you have blood on your hand?"

 

     What could I say without revealing him? "I was helping a boy." 

 

     "Oh?" She looked like she was smelling the air again. She then whispered softly but I heard her. "Kyungsoo."

 

     How did she know?