Ulleungdo Island Part2

Life’s Full of Twist and Turns
 

Your POV

                You walked out of the cottage. A shiver ran through you. The first thing you notice was white, white grass, white houses, and white trees. The snow swirled and danced gracefully onto the floor. Excited you ran to find Luhan. You knocked on the door. He didn’t answer though. Where is he? You walked around towards the hills.

 

                As you walked up the hill snow crunched under your foot. You sat at the top. Where can Luhan be? You heard footsteps. Turning around you saw no one. Maybe it’s just the wind. You looked out towards the water when you notice the snow seem to only swirl around you. What is going on? You stood up and scan the area. Again you saw nothing. You walked down the hill and something fell on you “Omf.” You fell down and looked at what was on you. You growled. “LUHAN!!!”

 

                He gave made aegyo. “Yes?”

 

                “Don’t you use that innocent face on me you deer! I won’t forgive you for this!” You swept off all the snow and marched to your cottage.

 

                “Baby don’t leave me.” He hugged your back and started to tickle you.

 

                “Luhan stop,” you gasp for breath, “okay, okay I’ll forgive you.” Once he let go you spun around flick his head.

 

                He pouted. “Why?”

 

                “I already told you not to call me those foolish names.”


                “Please can I? Just me?” He used aegyo once more.

 

 

 

 

                “No you can’t- ugh fine!”

 

                “Yay, thank you babe!” He kissed your cheeks. “Saranghae!”

 

                You chuckled. “Saranghae Luhan.” You saw how quiet it was. “Where are G-Dragon and Eun Mi?”

 

                “It’s still 7. We don’t have to be awake yet.” A glint appear on your face.

 

 

                “Let’s go Luhan.”

 


                “YAH! Where are we going!” You went in front of a cottage. You created a key and walked in. “Ahhh. My innocent eyes!” Of course G-Dragon was only lying with Eun Mi.

 

                “Jigiya, what happened!” Luhan ran in. He laughed as he saw the seen. “Are you really that innocent?”

 

                EunMi woke up and saw you two. She squealed. “What are you doing here?” G-Dragon rose beside her and his eyes grew round.

 

                G-Dragon cleared his throat. “Umm…princess. What are you doing here?”

 

                Luhan laughed. “Lets go.” You were still stun at the scene.

 

                “I wasn’t expecting that when I came in.”

 

                “This is why you don’t break in.”

 


                “Then how was I going to wake her up?”

 

                                                                                               

                                                                                *****

~Lunch


                Every time EunMi saw you guys she blushed. Of course the girls that saw EunMi hanging out with G-Dragon. Not only that but because since EunMi was friends with the girl-that’s-dating-Luhan more tension seem to arise. Of course they only acted when none of the guys were there.


                “Sora I need to go. EXO is calling. I’ll be back.” Luhan left and G-Dragon left for the toilets.

 

                Suddenly both EunMi and you were surrounded by SNSD and other girls.

 

                “Uggh. What does Luhan and G-Dragon see in you guys? You are so boring and so weak.” Tiffany barged to the front.

 

                “Yeah and you think you’re better?” You challenged her.

 

                “Of course. Why wouldn’t at be better than a couple of freaks.”

 

                “You must be the freaks since Luhan doesn’t want you.” Tiffany slapped you.

 

                “Don’t you dare insult a queenka. We can get a gang up all over you.”

               

                YoonA came up and slapped EunMi. You saw EunMi start to tear up. You glare at her. “How dare you! You can hurt me but you DON’T EVER HURT MY FRIENDS!”

 

                YoonA laughed. “Oh and what are you going to do? Glaring doesn’t really do anything. And if you think you can hurt us your wrong.”

 

                You stood up and gutted YoonA. “If you ever hurt her again you will regret it. It’ll be hundred times worse.”

 

                HyoYeon walked up and punched you back, hurting her hand (A/N: You’re stronger than the average) “Oww!” HyoHyun glared at you.

 

               Jessica came up after her and grabbed you. “Not only did you bruise YoonA you probably sprained HyoYeon’s hand. We will get you at any chance we get.”

 

                “And I’ll be waiting for it.” You smirked. Your smile faded. “Now let go of my shoulder.” Jessica let go and left with SNSD. You turned to EunMi. “EunMi, are you okay?” She nodded. Luhan and G-Dragon came right after.

 

                “Sora! Your face! Omo! IT’S all pink. What happened!”

 

                G-Dragon gasped as he saw EunMi had the same mark. “EunMi! What happened!’

 

                You shook your head. “It’s nothing it’s just the cold.” I can’t tell him about SNSD or he’ll kill them, not that I don’t want them dead. Luhan took off his coat and gave it to you. “No keep it. We’re going back to the cottage anyway.” Luhan quickly drop the matter.

 

                “Let’s go before you freeze to death.”  EunMi and you laugh as all four of you make it to your cottage.