The Plan

Life’s Full of Twist and Turns

 

 

 

Your POV

 

     The boy in front of you turned towards you when the teacher turned his back. He took a look at you and smiled. "Hi, I am Luhan." And extended his hand. "You're new here so I would like to be your friend."

 

     Being who you are you smiled back an shook his hand. "I would too. I'm Sora."

 

Wahh! He's so handsome

 

     "Well, I'm sure my friends would like to meet you. Would you like to eat with us at lunch?"

 

 

     "Sure." You replied oblivious to the girls glaring at you.You looked back at the teacher focusing on your lesson. Meanwhile Luhan turned around and smirked.

 

 

 

 

Luhan's POV

 

      By the first period was over and I whipped out my phone.

 

To: EXO

Meet me in our room.

From: Deadly Deer

 

      Although it was class time we were the kingkas and so we had superiority over the teachers and were able to skip. 

 

      

      "What's up Luhan?" By the time we got to their private room everyone was there. Suho walked to me with a question in his expression. 

 

 

       I sat down and began to talk. "So you know the girl who saw us two days pass." EXO nodded. "Well I have the solution."

 

 

       Now everyone's interest had peak. Kai spoke up. "How? We don't even know who she is."

 

 

      "But I do know who she is." 

 

 

       Sehun was shock as everyone. "You do?"

 

 

       Like a madman I started laughing. "Of course I do. Her name is Sora. And..." I decided to trail off.

 

 

       "What! Come on and just tell us!" EXO were all jumpy now.

 

 

      "She goes to our school."

 

 

        "NO! THAT'S NOT POSSIBLE, WE KNOW EVERY STUDENT HERE!" They shouted in unison.

 

 

        "I know she goes here, she's in my first period." All their eyes were bulging out.

 

 

        I started to tell them my plan. "Now here's what we'll do. First we will make her seem comfortable, befriend her and everything. Then when she is, one of us will ask her out. We will ask one of the fangirls also to go out with us and let the girl see Sora with us. Especially someone who is into revenge. We'll make the girl want to kill her. That way we won't get our hands dirty."

 

 

         Baekhyun spoke up. "Man you are devious. I'll never want to get on your bad side ever again."

  

 

         "You should have never in the first place." I smirked. "So do we all agree to this plan." They all nodded. "Great so I invited her to lunch. Ready to get this plan started."

 

 

 

 

Your POV

~Lunch 

 

     Argh. He forgot to tell where he sits! You were looking for Luhan because of course he never said where he sat. You were looking around and suddenly...

 

 

     "Ohf." You had crash into a girl.

 

 

     You look at the girl. "I'm so sorry I wasn't looking where I was going."

 

 

     She smiled at you. "It's alright. I'm Han Eun Mi. I've never seen you before. Are you new?"

 

 

      "Yes, my name is Sora. I'm new here."

 

 

      "Well, would you like to have lunch with me?"

 

 

      "I'm sorry, maybe tomorrow? A guy, Luhan, ask me to eat with him today."

 

 

      "LUHAN! H-he did."

 

 

      "Oh you know him?"

 

 

      She looked at you strangely. "Of course I do. Everybody does. He's the kingka of this school along with his group EXO."

 

 

       Why would a kingka talk to such a lowly girl as me, let alone ask me to lunch? You look back at Eun Mi. "Why would he want to talk to me then?"

 

 

       "Who knows Luhan has the ability to do whatever he wants."

 

 

       "Well at least let me ask this. Where does he sit at lunch?"

 


       "That's easy. At the center of the cafeteria." You guys walk together towards the cafeteria and saw him. You look back at Eun Mi and yelled thanks. As you approach the table twelve pair of eyes were on you. "H-hi." You were nervous you never seen better looking guys. Your stomach was full of butterflies.

 

 

       Luhan smiled. "EXO this is Sora. Sora this is Kris, Lay, Sehun, Suho, Baekhyun, Kai, Kyungsoo, Chen, Chanyeol, Xiumin, and Tao." You wave not trusting your voice.

 

 

      Suho walked up to you and smile. "Don't let us make you uncomfortable, Come and sit down with us." You automatically sat down and remained silent.The whole lunch you remained in your seat and would listen in their conversation but not speak until they started asking you questions. You would nod or shake your head but by the time lunch ended you finally were able to talk to them. 

   

 

      Luhan walked up to you when the bell rang. "I'll see you tomorrow right?" 

    

 

      "Of course in first period, but I promise Eun Mi I would be with her tomorrow for lunch."

      

 

      Luhan nodded in understand, stood and left. "Bye Sora."

 

 

 

A/N: I want to thank you guys for reading my story especially GwenlovesTaemin who was my first subscriber. Thanks!