Surprises

Life’s Full of Twist and Turns

 

Chen's POV

     I don't know what was wrong with Sora and EXO today. They kept on ignoring me, even in class. Don't they even remember today's date. Of course all the girls surronding me could have been the reason why they ignored me. I went to our room once the bell rang but only Chanyeol was there.

 

 

     "Where's EXO?" All Chanyeol did was shrug. 

 

 

     Chanyeol looked at me. "Come on. Lets go."

 

 

     I looked at Chanyeol with a question and walk to the park. "Where are we going?" Chanyeol still ignore me. "Yah! I have the right to know! Do you even remember today's my birthday!" Chanyeol shrug. How am I going to get him to tell me? I was frustrated and walked behind Chanyeol. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol's POV

 

     Why does Chen have to make it so hard? I tried to ignore him but it was hard. Then the gods above heard me and my phone vibrated. I grabbed Chen's hand and drag him towards the warehouse. 

 

 

     "Yah! Where are you taking me!" Once they got to the warehouse I pushed Chen. 

 

 

     "Don't open it."

 

 

     "Why?" 

 

 

     "Wait here I'll be back." I left Chen standing there. I knew that Chen would be curious and try to open it. I jumped onto the building and walk to Luhan. "He's outside." Luhan nodded and hid. So I went to hide too. The door open and reveal Chen. "Surprise!" Everyone jumped out. 

 

 

     Chen was shock and looked at everything. "This is amazing."

 

 

     Next we all started our performance. We were all doing our 'magic.' 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Your POV

 

     Everything was amazing. You could see Chanyeol fire breathing. Luhan lifting things up. But there was a weird thing. They were all wearing sunglasses. That must be part of their magic. You walk up to Shinee. "So can you guys do anything?" 

 

 

     Jonghyun answered."We can. Taemin can talk to animals. Minho is like a psychic. Onew is able to master any weapons. Key can work with plants." Jonghyun could shape shift but he didn't want to tell you. It was hard to think of an excuse as to why you can shift into animals.

 

 

     "What about you?" You ask.

 

 

     "Umm... I can't do anything yet." You nodded and watch. Kai brought out the cake and they sang happy birthday. They continued the celebration till 8:00pm. By then you had returned home to your dad and Henry.

 

 

     "Henry! Dad! I'm home!" You walked to your room and threw your bag on the bed. Paper scatter and you cleaned it up. You sat on the bed and heard a crunch. You looked at under the blanket. There lied a paper

 

 

Sora

      Be careful of who you befriend. And always watch your back.  Your life may be on the line. This friend will hurt you to no end.

 

 

                                                 From,

                                                        A Friend

 

 

     That left you with one question. Who was out to get me?