Fated

Life’s Full of Twist and Turns

Your POV

                If fate wants me to be with Luhan then it would push me towards him but so far nothing has happened at all. You looked back up to the star. Saranghae oppa. Mianhae for leaving you. You walked to the market when you heard the bushes move. You ran towards the store when you bumped into someone.

 

                “Omf.” You bowed without looking at the person. “Mianhae. I wasn’t looking at where I was going.”

 

                “It’s alright Sora.” You froze at the voice. You recognized it from the farthest corners of the Earth.

 

                “Oppa. I didn’t know you were here.”

 

                “Look up.” You looked up and met the eyes of none other than Luhan oppa.

 

 

 

Luhan’s POV

(A few minutes back)

                Fate will get Sora and me together if we were meant to be. I just hope it’ll be soon. I was feeling hungry so I walked to a small club. I watched a little bird try to fly out of his nest as I approached the club. The bird started to fall so I levitated it but then was bumped into.

 

                “Omf.” Is fate trying to tell me to be with her? It couldn’t be a coincidence could it? “Minahae. I wasn’t looking at where I was going.”

 

                I had to get her to look at me. All she would do was bow. “It’s alright.” Her back seemed to stiffen at my words. Maybe I can get her to look at me.

 

                “Oppa I didn’t know you were here.”

 

                “Look up.” I couldn’t just stand there. Her eyes were full of tears. From me. I touched her cheeks but she flinched. Sora. I know what I did at first was wrong. And I was more wrong to hide it from you. But you need to know that I love you. Sora Saranghae. You might not ever forgive me but know that I will always be there for you.” I turned away and walked towards the fallen bird. I levitated it back to the nest and started to walk away.

 

 

 

Your POV

                You tries to process his words. Saranghae. He loves me. Maybe this is fate’s way of telling me. You snapped out of the thought and saw Luhan walk away. No I can’t let him go again. “Luhan oppa. Wait!” You ran towards him and hugged his back. “Oppa. Saranghae. Saranghae. Please I need you in my life.”

 

                He turned around and kissed you. “Mianhae. I never meant any harm. Saranghae.”

 

                “I don’t care what they said. I love you and I won’t let them interfere. Beside we have Henry on our side. Luhan kissed you again as the sky filled with trillions stars sparkling at the couple.

 

                “Saranghae Luhan.”

 

                “Saranghae Sora.”

 

                Gomawo for letting me have another chance with him.