The Next School Day

Life’s Full of Twist and Turns

No Ones's POV

 

     "Your majesty." Everyone was thinking the same thing: What is he doing here! Why would a king be at Sora's house?

 

 

     "What are you doing here!" The King voice boomed off the walls. 

 

 

     "W-we were looking for a girl that we saw before," Chanyeol stutter. The King however didn't know EXO was hunting his daughter and EXO didn't know they were hunting the 'princess'. "We're sorry. We saw this house and thought she was here."

 

 

     Luhan looked around to see if Sora was here but saw no hint of her. He look back at the king. "We will take our leave now." The king nodded and they ran out. "Nice job Kyungsoo I said find Sora's house not the kings. Are you sure you have the right address?"

 

 

     "Of course I do look." Luhan was thinking. If this address was fake then where did Sora really live?

 

 

 

 

 

Your POV

 

     "Come on Henry!" You started to laugh as he trail behind.

 

 

     "Noona, isn't it awesome that we have a dad. Now when we go to the market we can buy anything!" You guys were at the market picking up items while your father was at home.

 

 

     Then you remembered. You skip two days of school! Oh no. I'm going to get it. You started to walk slower and was thinking of excuses before you get kick out. You walk up to your door and kick it open. There your father was talking on the phone. 

 

 

     "Yes, she was absent because she just got reunited with her father. Thank you so if you can just excuse her." He hung up and you jumped onto him.

 

 

     "Thank you appa. You're the best!"

 

 

     "Anything for my sweet darling." He look back at Henry. "Do you want to transfer to a better school?"

 

 

     "No thank you appa. I have my friends there." This is perfect. I'm slowly getting my family back.

 

 

 

 

~the next day

     "Sora! You're back!" Eun Mi ran and hugged you. "Where have you been young miss?"

 

 

     "I'm so sorry. I've been on a short break." She started to giggle. "What? What's so funny!"

 

 

     "I blamed Luhan on you being missing." You burst out laughing too.

 

 

     "So what happen?" 

 

 

     "Man, he got so upset just because I ask him. I thought he was PMSing or something." you guys giggled and walk to class. "Oh! Sora I'll see you at lunch right!"

 

 

     "Yeah see you!" You ran to first period.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan's POV

~In class

      Sora ran to her seat behind me. I turn around. "Where were you? I thought you said I was going to see you."

 

 

      "Omo. I'm sorry. I was on a little break." That little girl! She was resting and here I was trying to plot my revenge.

 

 

      "Are you going to eat lunch with us?" She shook your head.

 

 

      "Sorry I still need to make it up to Eun Mi." I nodded. That's it! Every time I plan something those two messes it up! I need to make my plan go faster and block Eun Mi from bothering us!

 

 

      She start to ignore me because Mr. Yung started to teach. I turn his head back and put my head down. How will I ever get back at you?

 

 

 

A/N: Thank you to my Ten subbies and my readers. :)