The Kidnapper

Life’s Full of Twist and Turns

 

Your POV

 

     You were awaken by voices but not any that you recognized. You kept your eyes close and listened in.

 

 

     "We have her and her brother." Man 1 said. On no they have Henry too. "The boy is conscious and in the second room while the girl is unconscious and still on the table."

 

 

     "We do not know how much longer she will be knocked out for but her brother was knocked out for 3 whole hours." A second man said. The door open and closed as footsteps came closer to you. Relax Sora. Do not let them know you are awake.

 

 

     The person who walked up to you touched your face. Eww...get your hands off me. "You're so beautiful Sora." he mumbled. The third man's voice was familiar but you couldn't tell from where. The guy carried you onto a bed. You tried to not yell. The door open again. "Can I see her." You held in your gasp. That's Henry's voice! 

 

 

     The third man footsteps went further away. "Not yet Henry. She's still unconscious." You knew Henry well enough to know he was pouting. 

 

 

     "Alright Dad." DAD!?!  

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan's POV

 

     I walked into first period and look around for Sora. Of course by the time the bell rang she wasn't there.

   

 

     The teacher took attendance. "Tsk. The second day and Sora is already absent." Where is she? She told me she was going to be here today. Ugh how is my plan going to work if she's never here?

 

 

      "Luhan, can you pay attention!" The class gasp. And Luhan being who he was glared at Mr. Yung. Mr. Yung realized his mistake. "S-sorry. Continue what your doing." And he turn back to teach the class. Class ended and I was still frustrated. 

 

 

 

 

Eun Mi

~Lunch

    Where is she? I know she was with Luhan yesterday but where is she today? I walked to the cafeteria. "Where is she?"

 

 

     EXO looked up. "Are you talking to us." I nodded. "Where is who?" Xiumin piped up. 

 

 

     "Sora. I know she was with you guys yesterday. What did you do to her?"

 

 

     Luhan stood up. "Be careful who you mess with, you can't just talk to us like that." I was furious, but I knew that I couldn't risk talking back to EXO without any punishment. "You better not have harmed her in any way." I glared at them and left.

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan's POV

 

      "Who does she think she is having the right to talk to us that way!" I was furious this time but it was at Eun Mi. 

 

 

       "Calm down Luhan, before you do something rash." Baekhyun said. "And please don't tell me your thinking of revenge again.

 

 

       Too late Baekhyun. Eun Mi you should watch your back. Once I'm done with Sora your next. And once again I had my evil smirk on.