Luhan's Crush

Life’s Full of Twist and Turns

 

No One's POV

     After school EXO was meeting with SHINee so Minho wasn't able to get to your house. "I can't stand it anymore." Luhan growled. "Every time I try to inflict harm on her G-Dragon protects her." He glanced at his audience. EXO and Minho were lounging around. Taemin was talking to a bird. Key was looking at himself in a compact. Onew was playing with knives. And Jonghyun had turned into a mouse to scare EXO. "Yah! I'm talking to you!" Everyone stopped what they were doing. 

 

     That was until Sehun saw Jonghyun. He ran towards Luhan and clung to him. "Hyung, it's a mouse!" Luhan got frustrated as Taemin ran towards Jonghyun and picked him up. Taemin started to mumble towards the 'mouse'. 

 

     "Yah! Let go of me!" Taemin in shock threw him. Everyone but Luhan screamed. 

 

     "It's a talking mouse!"

 

     "Jonghyun! Stop scaring them!" Luhan was angry.

 

     Jonghyun changed. Sehun ran towards him. "Oh my gosh, Hyung. There was a talking mouse."

 

     "Sehun, your so näive. That was me." Sehun punched him. 

 

     "Why'd you do that?"

 

     "To see your face. Oh my gosh, I should have taped it." Luhan got more angry.

 

     "LISTEN!" They all stared at Luhan. "You guys haven't listen to a single word I've said. We have a problem and all you guys have done was fool around. You need to get off your lazy butts and help me solve this problem before we get in trouble for revealing ourselves to her."

 

     "Sorry." They all looked down.

 

     "We have to fix this problem. Sora knows our secret and we need to stop her."

 

     Tao spoke up. "But she's dating G-Dragon. So shouldn't she know about us." 

 

     Luhan got more mad. No the only questions was why she was dating G-Dragon? Luhan thought he was so much better than a servant of the king. He was a freaking nobleman!

 

     "Yeah but we aren't allowed to be with humans are we?"

 

     EXO thought about it and Kyungsoo was worrying. "Does this mean we can't kill her? 'Cause I'm still up for it." 

 

     "I think the rule was we could date a human, but we can't marry or have children with them," said Chen.

 

     "Dang, that means I can't kill her." Kyungsoo started grumbling. 

 

     "But didn't she tell family about us? So we can use that against her. She probably told Eun Mi too." Kyungsoo started cheering at Baekhyun's comment. 

 

     "So where does that leave us?" They were all frustrated. Why must everything about her be so difficult?

 

     Minho pulled Luhan out to the the park three miles away. Luhan looked at Minho. "Why'd you bring me here?" 

 

     "Do you want them to listen to our conversation?" Oh yeah. Super hearing.

 

     "So what do you want?"

 

     "I know you like her."

 

     Luhan laughed. "Me? Like who?"

 

     "Sora."

 

     Luhan gave Minho a look. "Why would I like her? She's annoying, a pain, and she isn't even a vampire."

 

     "Oh come on, admit it. You know I've read your mind."

 

     "Stay of of there. It's private."

 

     "You know she likes you."

 

     "You sure nothing's wrong with your brain? She's dating G-Dragon. And besides she rejected me. Twice."

 

     "G-Dragon's not dating her."

 

     "I'm serious Minho. Do you like need to go to the hospital? I think you're mixing everything up. Did you hit your head? 'Cause Sora's not dating me, she's dating G-Dragon. And she doesn't like me, she hates me."

 

     "Forget it. One day you'll regret it for not believing me." Minho stalked off. He thought that Sora would never like him. She hated his guts so much that there was no point in trying. He also thought that Minho was probably injured or something.

 

 

 

 

 

Your POV

     After the mall the three of you walked back home. You reached a small park before you got home. You turned towards G-Dragon and Eun Mi. "Want to rest for awhile?" They both nodded and rested under a tree. You and G-Dragon heard Luhan's and Minho's voice. 

 

     "Why would I like her? She's annoying, a pain, and she isn't even a vampire."

 

     "Oh come on, admit it. You know I've read your mind."

 

     "Stay of of there. It's private."

 

     "You know she likes you."

 

     "You sure nothing's wrong with your brain? She's dating G-Dragon. And besides she rejected me. Twice."

 

     "G-Dragon's not dating her."

 

     "I'm serious Minho. Do you like need to go to the hospital? I think you're mixing everything up. Did you hit your head? 'Cause Sora's not dating me, she's dating G-Dragon. And she doesn't like me, she hates me."

 

     "Forget it. One day you'll regret it, for not believing me." You tried to process it. Luhan likes me? You turned to G-Dragon. "Did you here that?" He nodded. "Minho. He read my mind. Do you think you can guard it during school and whenever he's around. I don't want him invading anymore than he already has."

 

     "Alright." You thought more. Luhan. The ice prince has a crush? And it's me. That's not possible, or is it? He tried to kill me. He used dating as an excuse to hurt me. You tried to push the thoughts off, but failed. Luhan, please say you don't. Loving you behind your back is enough. Knowing you love me will make it harder to push the feeling off.

 

 

 

 

🌸A/N: Why do you think I'm focusing so much on Kyunsoo in the past chapters and especially this one? *HInt*Hint*