Secrets

Life’s Full of Twist and Turns

 

A/N: The bold is the POV thoughts.

 

Your POV

     I knew I shouldn't have gone through here. You wander around trying to find something familiar but it was no use, there was only shabby, old houses and dark alleys. You went by an alley when you heard screams.

 

     "Help me!" You heard sobs and the owner of the voice seemed so young. You knew you could not just leave someone in need, the guilt would have eaten you alive. You ran towards the screams and stopped.

 

     Right in front of you were 1...2...3...12 boys surrounding a little girl. The poor girl seemed about 9 years old. She looked up at you and fainted. You looked back at the guys when you notice that they were very attractive but had an aura of danger.

 

     You glare at them. They were evil no matter how handsome they were. "What do you think you're doing to her?" A boy about 5'10 started to chuckle. 

 

     "Little girl, you should mind your own business. You should be careful about interfering with other people or else you might end up dead." He flashed a toothy smile and his eyes changed yellow.

 

     You backed up until your back hit the wall as he approached you. You shut your eyes but nothing happened. You open an eye and saw all of them were gone. You sigh in relief and ran to the young girl. You shook her but she wouldn't wake up. You looked for injuries and saw two puncture wounds on her neck and you check her pulse but she wasn't breathing. You whipped out your phone and call 119.

 

 

 

 

Luhan's POV

     We were all hungry. But who wouldn't be, after two weeks of not feeding? So EXO, my group, decided to hunt. We knew that we couldn't handle being around humans at school if we were all hungry. 

 

     "Let's hunt today!" I had to yell to get the boys of their lazy butts. Sehun was the first to come and he was already pouting.

 

     "Hyung, please I don't want to hunt, it doesn't feel right." As the maknae he hasn't been able to handle his hunger well. I guess going from human to vampire was hard especially when you learn that you have to hunt humans to survive, but I wouldn't know since I was born one. And yes, I did say vampires; as in blood supernatural creatures. Vampires had two kinds and they usually hate each other and separated into two groups, the ones who created and the ones who were born. This was because in the vampire society when you are created you either become a roamer; those that are created and then not accepted into their creator's family; accepted creations, or you were just born a vampire. There was a hierarchy. At the top was the king with his family, next were the ones on the council with the king. After that were the wealthy and finally the commoners. EXO was part of the wealthy and while there were others who had ranked higher than us I did not let them boss us around.

 

     In EXO they all got along but were separated into two, EXO-K were created into a vampire. They had their leader Suho, the members Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kyungsoo (A/N:not using D.O.), Kai, and their maknae Sehun.

 

     I was part of EXO-M which were born into the vampires. EXO-M consist of our leader Kris, the members Xiumin, Luhan, Lay, Chen, and their maknae Tao. Together we were the amazing EXO. We were the kingkas of our high school, Seoul Academy High. 

 

     "Luhan!" Suho and Kris whined. They hated when I took their role as leader, but sometimes it was required so the two leaders would take responsibility. As a group we went to the poorest part of Seoul so we wouldn't be recognized by anyone. We found ourselves a nice little girl, about the age of 9. 

 

     It was a good idea since little girls can't really do anything but when we approached her she started screaming. "Help me!" Xiumin was the hungriest and had drained her before anyone even got a chance. 

 

     EXO glared at him and he was trying to hide his embarrassment. "Xiumin!" We stilled when we heard footsteps. Entering was a girl about 17 years old. She glared at us. The nerve. "What do you think you are doing to her?"

 

     I was going to make her regret ever trying to bother our dinner, as dead as our dinner was. I laughed. "Little girl, you should mind your own business. You should be careful about interfering with people or you might end up dead." I smirked at her and made my eyes flash yellow to scare her. She started to back up as I approach her. Then she did the most idiotic thing and closed her eyes. I looked back at Kris and he signal us to leave. We flashed out and went back to the dorms with our bellies still empty. 

 

     "What do you think you were doing!" Suho flicked my forehead as punishment. "You can expose that way. Don't ever change your eyes in front of humans. You know that!" I sigh and looked away. It was really all on impulse. I walked into Kris, Xiumin, and my room locking them out because I was angry at them. Kris for making them leave and Xiumin for being the only one that fed. I jumped on the bed listening to Kris and Xiumin bang on the door all night long because they wouldn't dare wreck the door. Little human you'll get what's coming for you.

 

    I smirked as my thought filled up with of all the possible things I can do to her.