Love Changes People

Life’s Full of Twist and Turns

Your POV

"I can't believe it." You glance at Miyoung from your new laptop. 

 

"What can't you believe?"

 

"Where's your fangs?" You slammed the laptop down. How in sam's hell did she find out you were a vampire?

 

"Ha-ha you'r-you're kidding right?" You look at her eyes.

 

"No, really? You're a vampire. Where's your teeth, and why don't I see blood anywhere?"

 

"You got to be kidding me. Vam-vampire's aren't real."

 

"No! You don't have to hide it from me. I won't tell anyone. I promise. Kyungsoo-"

 

"Kyungsoo!" You screamed at her. What was he? Lord of the idiots? 

 

"Sora! I promise you, I won't tell anyone"

 

"Yeah but still, he can't just reveal it to anyone he wants!"

 

"I'm pretty sure he didn't mean it."

 

"Yeah but that doesn't mean he gets to tell everyone! He even tried to kill me for knowing when he thought I was human!"

 

"H-he tried to kill you?"

 

"Yeah, he's not as innocent as you believe. As hard as it is to see, he's evil which was why I was so surprised when he saved you."

 

"He-he's evil?"

 

"Look. I don't know why he's changed but I think it's better if you're careful around him."

 

"Yeah. Alright." What is Kyungsoo planning?

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo's POV

"I can't do it." I looked up to the screen.

 

"You have to Kyungsoo, you're the only one who can do this job and if you don't then we can't be together as a family." My umma looked at me with sad eyes. I can't do something that harms Miyoung, not when I promised her I won't.

 

"Please Kyungsoo, listen to your mom. We only want the best for you. Remember Seung Soo, what he had to go through to get you there?" My appa was right. My brother had to go through pain, pain that the king caused. I can't let him get away with that and yet I can't hurt Miyoung, I just can't. 

 

"P-please. Don't remind me. I know what was done but I can't."

 

My umma yelled at me. "KYUNGSOO! Is this how you're going to treat your brother? He had to go through years of jail and torture from the king! He can't live and neither can the human race. Your selfish acts will bring shame to our family. If you won't do this we can't protect you. The council will come and you'll be doomed. Your father, Seung soo, you, and me. Do you want to see us all dead?"

 

"B-but-"

 

"Kyungsoo you either help us or you don't. Just remember that you chose this."

 

"I'm sorry." I whispered it but I was sure they heard. 

 

"Goodbye Kyungsoo." The screen shut as I slid down the wall. What have I done?

 

 

 

 

 

 

Your POV

"Uhh-" I look at the sight before me.

 

"Please, I'm sorry. I'll tell EXO it's all my fault. We can be friends again. Just please I need your forgiveness. What I have done was wrong and I never meant to hurt Luhan or any of you." Kyungsoo was on his knee in front of you and Luhan.

~Flashback~

You and Miyoung went over to Eun Mi's to deal with the problem that Kyungsoo brought. 

 

"What are we going to do if Kyungsoo just tells everyone we're vampires."

 

Luhan sighed. "We can't do anything. EXO would never believe it. You remember how they reacted to me. And we can't tell your father. I mean, even if he did all this. He was still my friend."

 

"We can't just let him tell everyone that we're vampires. WE'LL BE HUNTED!"

 

"We can leave. He can't do anything if we're not here."

 

You shook your head. "I can't leave my father, I barely got him back, and he would never agree for you to come with us. And there's Henry too."

 

"There's nothing we can do then. I'm sorry Sora."

 

"I don't want to die. I don't want you to die."

 

"It'll all be okay." He hugged you.

 

"Sora!" The door slammed open and Kyungsoo stepped in. He bowed down before you. "Please. Please forgive me."

 

~End of Flashback~

 

You whispered to Luhan. "What should we do?"

 

"I guess we forgive him."

 

"Kyungsoo." He looked up at your words. "We forgive you, just no more, araso?"

 

"Ne, thank you, thank you." He jumped up and hugged you. Luhan growled.

 

"Get off of her you mangy beast!"

 

"Oops! Thank you for forgiving me, I know what I've done was wrong and I promise you, I'll get EXO on your side again."

 

"Alright, I'll see you then?"

 

"Where's Miyoung? I can smell her here." He looked around. "MIYOUNG!" Miyoung came down the stairs. 

 

"Kyungsoo?" She blinked and rubbed her eyes. She then mouthed to YOU. 'Is he safe?' You gave a little nod.

 

"Come on, let's go to the park!" Kyungsoo left with a joyful Miyoung.

 

You turned to Luhan. "Why did you forgive so easily?"

 

Luhan had a smile. "Love changes people."

 

 


A/N: I'm soooooo sorry. Please forgive this horrible author, I've been so busy that I haven't had the chance to update. I have my 4 AP test coming up along with my SATs ACTs, and my CAASPP. I've been busy studying for them and they're only a month away now. I'll do my best to update more often especially once the tests are over. Please forgive me :(

On the bright side!

Congratz to EXO for winning first in Inkigayo and Music Bank! Yay let's hope for a very successful year for them.

The music video for Call Me Baby is so cool! If you don't know already EXO-L is trying to get 25 millions view on the music video by April 30th so support them!

Call Me Baby EXO-K [Click Here]

and don't forget to support EXO-M too!

Call Me Baby EXO-M [Click Here]